YetiShare Plugin Giveaway + Discount for WJ members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetishare

Corporate Membership
YetiShare Plugin Giveaway + 40% Discount for WJ members

Hi,

I would like to make WJ members aware of a special offer that we have starting today. For 10 days only we are giving away a massive 40% discount to WJ members, as well as 3 free YetiShare plugins to all new customers!

The free plugins that are included in the offer are as follows:

• Social Network Login Plugin - Enable your users to login using Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, AOL and more.
  • Document Viewer Plugin - View documents directly on your website via Google Docs. Supports doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf, tiff, eps, ttf, zip, rar and more.
  • Newsletter Plugin - Manage communication with your users. Send newsletters, built in unsubscribe pages, export user data.

This offer isn't available on any other sites and you'll need to have been an existing member on WJ for more than 20 days.

See the terms below for more information, if you have any questions feel free to post below or PM me.

Thanks,

YetiShare.com.

Terms & Conditions:

• This special offer is valid until 3rd July 2015.
  • Only one plugin offer can be claimed per account.
  • 3 months support is included with the plugins.
  • To qualify for the special offer please contact us via WJ beforehand so we can validate your WJ membership.
  • You must be a member on WJ for more than 20 days.
  • The offered plugins can not be substituted for others.
  • If you have any questions feel free to contact us via WJ or via our site.
  • Please note our office hours are Monday - Friday London 9am - 5pm GMT.

Last edited:
15 comments
Hi :)

Have replied to your PM

Hi,
I am interested in the media player plugin, archive manager, and mobile & desktop app access.

I am also interested in the Amazon S3 plugin, however wanted to know if this would work with any cloud storage? Like would it work with google cloud or dreamhost if I have the bucket and code?

thanks

Hi, Unfortunately the Amazon S3 plugin only works with Amazon S3. Could you please PM me your account email :)

Asked the promo code by PM, never received a reply.

Hi ACT,

Apologies about this we have had a large amount of PM's over WJ lately. I will look through our inbox and PM you :)

Edit: I have PM'd you. Please check your inbox.

Hi ACT,

I cannot PM you again as your inbox is full. I'm not sure if my last PM will still be sent, please clear some of your inbox and PM me to say if you received my last message or not :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back