X7Z.ME EARN $4.9 PER 1000 VIEWS - BTC, PP , PAYZA, WMZ, SKRILL Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranaasad

Dear Publishers,

x7z.me is paying to publishers for shortening links and sharing it over the internet! It is a free URL Shortening service but you will get the paid if your visitors have clicked your links.

x7z.me just launched in beta mode during Feb 2017. It is a new brand for everyone!

What's special about the x7z.me?
x7z.me is a free URL shortener that pays you to share your links on the Internet! Just register for a free account and start shrinking. You get paid for every person that visits your URLs.

Place your short urls on Facebook, Twitter, forums, personal websites and any social networking sites.

Why select x7z.me?
Earn cash up to $4.00/1000 visitors to your links. Make a short and memorable URL from a long URL , great for when text space is limited. Refer friends to get 20% commission for lifetime! Many tools - Mass url Shrinker, Easy Links, Ads code into webpage. Check the payout rate at : HERE

How does this work?
When somebody visits a shortened link through x7z.me, they will see a full page advert on their screen for 5 seconds. Then afterwards a SKIP button will appear in the top right-hand corner of the browser and when the user clicks this button, they are automatically redirected to the real destination website.

How do I get paid?
Currently our methods of payment are PayPal , Payza, Skrill, Bitcoin or Webmoney (Direct payment) only. The minimum amount available for a withdrawal is 5.00 USD.

How many ways that i can earn the moneys on x7z.me?

- Refer Friends.
- Shorten links-->Share links-->Earn Moneys.
- Add ad code to your websites.
- Etc.

Cash Bonus
1. We willing to give away $1.00 credit to each publishers from WJunction Forum.
2. Shout Out " x7z.us - Free Url Shortener That Pays You For Link Sharing" by reply this thread :
3. Just tell us your user x7z.us ID (number), can check at your referral page of panel.
4. You will not be credited again if you have joined this cash bonus at any website that we have promoted our service previously.
5. This bonus will be ended in 28th feb 2017

Thanks mates! As always, feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.
Give us a try and you won't be disappointed!

Visit Us: X7z Url Shortener

Best regards,
ranaasad

x7z.me Staff
Email: admin[at]x7z.me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back