Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraka

Well as to the title, I'd like to share some of the work(s) I've done which was in the past. Why? Well reason is that as part of the GFX team, i'd like to show what us people here can do etc. I used to back then have a thread here but that is long gone as really nothing exist but you can just see this as a portfolio or what not. There is only a few that is current but yeah. Let me know what you think etc.​

Sigs:

0edCwgG.png

J8oC65I.jpg

SqMq6gc.png

JhGAHLg.jpg

(Had more but idk what happened to 'em :S)

Re-Amps:

3pOtanq.jpg

LbiVzPP.png

(Working on doing more :) )

Icon work:

VV16YIc.jpg

Copyrights go to To0

OgB1V5C.png

mYTvT0R.png

---

4CyEqDa.jpg

TjR1E38.png

Illustrator: (Not sure what happened but Imgur keeps messing up my transparent images on my AI work but i'll only post this one)

GUAH9Moh.png

flemGGg.png

Xq9Fe20.png

(This is a .gif, if it don't play then open in new tab...)
LzKBsSr.gif

9CV37jn.png

Walls: (VERY OLD)

pXUyvmd.jpg

lruE8D9.jpg

Current

SCxCEui.jpg

Skin Banners:

EGML0iO.jpg

7q5j62v.jpg

BCfxJ7i.png

qPLECSC.jpg

Logos:

Copyrights to SpongeBob:
1t8gHnb.png

---

k8c6oTC.png

1KSZfMi.png

xrtsfjX.png

(Please note that the text is white and you'll need a dark BG to see it fully can't change it either way)
LGkBJHw.png

XPwhPVB.jpg

Copyrights to K3V:
YxFC192.png

pbaHDVR.png

---

l5kFMu3.png

jraMJsq.png

AkhuXQE.png

Had more but idk where its at :/

Templates:

Zv2KR3y.png

CopyRights To Rick:

(This image is quite old and imgur messed up the color from the white but its fine)

MuAuWRe.png

--

(Only Coded this)

GQnClZh.png

I have more things but i'm limited to 40 images to post so anyhow, hope you like it, i may post more soon but yeah. I focus more on coding though but i do design etc when i can.. Let me know what you think etc

Also if i posted something that you want me to remove thus far for everything above stating 'Copyrights to..' then please let me know and i'll remove it

Note: I will be away for sometime but i'll check back here and there when i can <3, family matter....

20 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back