Which is the best Keyword Tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteRider

I was surfing in forum and was just a little bit confused which is the best keyword tool ?

Share your ideas and who you think is the best.?

68 comments
I always use Google Adwords keyword tools and word tracker to find keyword for any site.It is the best keyword research tool and it almost gives the perfect keywords.

Keyword selection has own importance for the ranking

Well,Keyword selection has own importance for the ranking of the site.According
to me that Google Adwords is the best keyword research tool, I also use the
same for my project.It is the best tool for keyword searching .

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion is nichecracker one of the best keyword tool for finding great keywords you can write your content around. It's cheap and does keyword research in seconds. Google adwords keyword tool does not do keyword competition for seo. Many make this mistake.

Google Adwords keyword tool it's free and provides perfect list of keywords. Do not opt for a paid keyword tool. You get everything with Google keyword tool.

Google Adword tool is too helpful for me and i always prefer only this for keyword seach. This tool really provide good and unique. It finally satisfies with suitable keyword which i climbed for.

Google adwords keyword tools is one of the best tool for searching keyword and it help to find how many competition on that keyword and which will be best for you and help to find some other related your keywords.

Really confusing question... eveyone wants the best. So the best keyword tool in the whole world is your brain.
You just need to keep few things in mind.

1] What is your Product/content.
2] who is your target audience. [male/female, children/adults, geography (to know bout thr taste, buying habits and best time to target them)
3] go for trends, see whats coming in future, a new movie, festival, holidays... so you can target accordingly.

BlUeFiRe

I use Google Adwords tool to get the generic keyword and further refine my keywords using the Google Trends tool when aiming a specific country as my target market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back