Which is Best Payment Gateway for File Sharing Site and Adult Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewBoy

Hi
Please suggest me which is best payment gateway for file sharing except paypal?

I am also looking a adult payment gateway for another adult site.
Please suggest me few payment gateway.
Thanks

42 comments
Sonic beware of the word scam. There is a new rule out. You might get banned if you use it inappropriately.

paypal slumped from 10.6 to 7.9 million accesses day, in a week. *alexa

The biggest mistake ever is using paypal. just a quick google for "paypal alternatives" pulls up plenty which don't have the problems of paypal.

Last edited:
xMDPw.png

=)

must be a offshore payment processor. Because if its is based in US the same thing will happen

webmoney, okpay, paxum, ccbill are good alternatives

Any luck with this?

I registered just to revive this thread. We're having trouble finding a provider too.

Has anyone had any luck with paymentwall? Alternatives?

File sharing sites are history now I think Look at the hoops one has to go through to set up accounts on webmoney LR and paysafe card and others like them, which user in his right mind will try so hard to buy membership?
Especially when same file is probably uplaoded to several other file sharing sites?

Go for LibertyReserve.
LR would be a good option if one could laod money via CC to LR and then move it to paypal or vice versa. They want you to use an exchanger so fees keep on adding up plus the risk of fraud. A surfer who has seen a hot picture and wants to the video by downloading it quickly is not going to wait for weeks to jump through the hoops IMHO:thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back