Status
Not open for further replies.

Santa

Father Christmas
:psy:What's coming in 2013?:psy:

Christmas is over in some parts of the world and is yet to be over in some places. I will however be delaying my reindeer's to go back in January. My Christmas spirit will stay as is and to top it of I'll also be wishing you all a happy new year soon!

So, what does WJunction have planned for 2013?

Well, there's a lot of things planned but we can't give too much away. Below are only a few things listed which the WJunction members of staff and administration have planned;

Navigation
- The second navigation bar (tabbed buttons as some of you like to call it) will have a hover over effect menu detailing the sub-sections.

Interaction
- Quoted posts; It was suppose to be introduced when we implemented our new skin but we thought we'd delay it. So, you'll see the new quoted posts modifications implemented soon.

Graphics section
- Our graphics section will have a make-over. If a user wishes to create a thread selling their graphics services and display their work, we will have a portfolio based image slider. This is in the works and will be implemented in early 2013.

Referral section
- A referral section which will allow users to post their referrals will be implemented along with rules. This will be implemented early February.

Marketplace
New sections to organise it and a $5 section will be created soon.

Google, Youtube & Yahoo
- New dedicated sections for Google & Youtube along with Yahoo shall be created.

- I want to say more but I have been restricted to give out too much information. [¬_¬]

The above are my gifts to WJunction and its members.

I shall be back opening another competition up soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

Have a splendid Christmas.
Santa & WJunction staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back