Status
Not open for further replies.

Yashraj

Hi,
I see people talking about encoding and RDP, but I have no idea what they are, could someone explain what they are?

7 comments
if you have no idea what encoding is, then it probably isn't something you can will like :)

Basically by encoding what most people usually mean is "video transcoding" aka conversion from high size[1gb to 500mb] and resu [1080p to 720p or 480p] etc

Their are many methods to go about this but most commonly people use encoding GUI like MEgui or Handbrake though i use only x264.exe and custom app ;)

The process is usually very CPU intensive and is sure to kill it if its is done 24/7

By Encoding RDP sellers usually mean slots on vry powerful server on which they can encode.
Hopefully this will clear your confusion...

So this would basically mean:

Rapidleech Nano+Torrents
HDD: 15GB
Bandwidth: Unmetered

Storage of 15GB and capability to encode as much as I want(till space is available)?
Basically it would be for Warez uploaders like Shaanig or such right?

uhh well its a rdp and your one of the many users using it, most RDP providers will ban you if you abuse the server 24/7 since its shared :)

and yes movie uploaders like shaanig yifi sCorp obviously encode their movies :)

Encoding is CPU intensive man xD it has nothing to do with internetz and BW means if the CPU is abused too much you might get banned but it depends on provider to provider gl :)

So this would basically mean:

Rapidleech Nano+Torrents
HDD: 15GB
Bandwidth: Unmetered

Storage of 15GB and capability to encode as much as I want(till space is available)?
Basically it would be for Warez uploaders like Shaanig or such right?

bandwidth is how come you download/upload on the rdp itself.

when you say banned that is because you are hogging too much cpu on the rdp server. encoding is very cpu intensive that is why normally people purchase "encoding" servers just for that purpose. don't expect to encode on a non-encoding rdp or you will get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back