What CMS have you used for your website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
If you are using CMS you don't really need coder. Most of the things are like lego, you just need to put together plugins and widgets.

I'm not a website programmer and I have been sticking with wordpress for years now. I would love to learn coding but dunno which language should I learn first.

You can develop a simple website without the help of a developer using WordPress. You need to take time to study the structure and options in WordPress.

ok, WordPress is winning!
And what themes have you used? Free or paid ones? Or you have worked with custom themes or even designed them yourselves?

Re:

If you don't have a good experience in web development you can use WordPress or Drupal they are easy with a lot of extensions are provided which helps you built it more

WordPress

WordPress has served me very well over the years, And I've used mostly paid themes as they have a lot of unique features, as well as the things you're looking for.

Wordpess and Drupal is the best solutions for begginers,they are a lot of tutorials on youtube and free leason that cand help you and understand the structure of this CMS

if u have no idea about html then u learn html first then PHP, one day u will be able to make your own CMS website.

the best solution is to develop your own website according to your needs, don't relay on wordpress and other script because you are dependent on them.

Last edited:
I prefer writing all the code from 0, but if you no experience in coding you can't really do that.

The easy way is to use WordPress

I've do it on WordPress many times. you don't need to code on WordPress, but little knowledge of programming can boost up. but wordpress don't need any expertise.

i find WP slow even with cache plugins so i went with a custom made platform, but if you don't know programming, yeah, go with WP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back