1. kitty

kitty New Member Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Hello. I have webmoney and already paid bills and redraw money to bank from my account with same template.

Today I tried all day to pay invoice to send money to account. I arrive at step to Confirm this transaction with SMS as usual... I should receive the sms in minutes. Did not received. Session ID passed, tried a few times and one more times i received a sms... that obviously did not worked because was for a previous sesion... I rejected invoice, i made a new invoice and again, to receive sms... i don't get the sms! ... i tried to login to webmoney.secure page... is asking me for sms confirmation... i wait for it... they say sent, delivered... even retried, twice says delivered... but i don't get it... I am sure the phone number is correct. no changes...

SMS confirmation works for you today ?
    What to do ? I have keeper classic. Support do not reply to my ticket... :facepalm:

2. marhahajcs

marhahajcs New Member Member

Apr 9, 2011
    try it tomorow,sometimes the sms system dont work.the support will answer in 2 business days.

3. kitty

kitty New Member Member

Sep 18, 2009
  4. havoc7079

havoc7079 New Member Member

Sep 19, 2010
    for two days now i've been encountering the same problem. i emailed support and havent replied yet. anyone? please help.