Ways To Make Money Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Ways To Make Money Online

There are several ways to make money online. The most common and easiest way to do so is through google adsense.

• Google Adsense
  • Online Surveys
  • Become An Affiliate
  • CPM Ads
  • RSS Feed Ads
  • Monetization Widgets
  • Sell Banner Slot
  • Sell Your Own Products/Services
  • Sell Your Own E-Book
  • Using Blogspot
  • Paypal Donate Button
  • Forex - Currency Trading
  • Online Jobs
  • Use E-Bay Auction

Last edited by a moderator:
308 comments
share ur goddamn original content...like ur party videos,ur personal video shoots or ur talents on youtube and make money joining youtube partners..

so far

I'm german. have a editor-wordpress-account on a famous german movie site "movie-blog" (alexa-rating 329 in germany) you can earn depent on diligence,
i provide all movie with Rapidshare (obligationhoster), Netload, Share-Online, Uploaded an Fileserve

What i want to say... You can also concentrate in one famous site to earn good money, you dont need a multiposter, you save stress. It needs a little time to have a name in the community and get an uploader-account, but it worth it.

That are my experiences yet

apart from Forex - Currency Trading, lots of people do stock trading online. that is much more fast pacing and earn real big money. but of cos big risk too. haha.

What would people recommend as an alternative to adsense.

My site has streams of sports events on and I am sure that would not make me able to sign up

The best way is to sell yourself on the internet. Become a cam model. You can earn up to 1000 dollars on a couple of hours.
I know some girls from my country that earn 10 000 $ a month doing this.However they are performing on 10 sites at once.It is some give gold system in the sites they use.
They said that,It's all about teasing a guy to see you naked,and after teasing long enough he will pay you to see you in private show.You shouldn't do every request a user asks,you do requests only for big daddy wallets lol.(sorry for offtopic :| )
I can't say much about boys cam models though :|
From what I heard you should be either bisexual or gay in order to earn as a male cam model.These sexuality niches pay better than straight guy niche.(yuk)Guys playing with toys or two guys playing with each other or whatever(yuk)
Note: I am not an expert,I am just giving some basic info about this way of earning money online
Hope it helps :)

Last edited:
There are several ways to make money online. The most common and easiest way to do so is through google adsense.

• Using Blogspot

I have a question with this one, how does it work? You'll still be using Google Adsense right? Do you have any other options of making money through Blogspot?

I have a question with this one, how does it work? You'll still be using Google Adsense right? Do you have any other options of making money through Blogspot?

Here are some great content types you can try:

video (on YouTube or Vimeo)
audio on SoundCloud (or by starting a podcast)
ebooks
slideshows on SlideShare
workbooks
infographics
webinars.

Just try new content types to keep your blog fresh.

A couple of other options to make money from your blog:

sell advertising.
help sell others product.
solicit contributions.
market your services in your blog.
use a blog to deepn your existing customer relations.

What is Far Better GoogleAdsense, but to make big profits must have a FREE Web WAREZ or illegal content, SEO and an Incredible views on issues related to search ...

I tube a website that generates good money every day, but began to make Idiot CLICKS EXCESS Google ads and take it like I was cheating! : Facepalm:

query

I have read this thread from the start but no one seems to be provide the correct details like which company is really paying money after doing ptc,download/installation the software or ppc. If any body having such genuine company names then please share it with all (if you don't mind, please payment proof as well), it will help every body to understand the fraud and genuine company and most important part its saving the time to wast the time for working fraud companies.... :D

I have read this thread from the start but no one seems to be provide the correct details like which company is really paying money after doing ptc,download/installation the software or ppc. If any body having such genuine company names then please share it with all (if you don't mind, please payment proof as well), it will help every body to understand the fraud and genuine company and most important part its saving the time to wast the time for working fraud companies.... :D

Seriously, would you like us to make you a blog/website, that is making money, and giving you for free, and everything is done on auto, all you need to do is to spend the money from your bank account...
How about hard work, learning, testing testing testing, more learning, more testing....??

Hey buddies what do you think of a wordpress blog on eduction.

Like:
Essays
presentations
full designed projects
video lessons,etc.

Where can we find sources?

How can we earn revenue?Of course for CPA we would need to improve our alexa rank
and people hate adds;may be some ad network on eduction may help!

Have you got any ideas?Will the site work?Any monetizing ideas?

thnx in advance,
regards,
koolcoolkg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back