WATCHERS.TO - Videos Host | Daily payout | Skype support | Fastest streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, is it just me or did a video get deleted 30Min after upload...? It didnt even finish an hour atleast. deleted? :whistling: i was just trying the hoster bust seems im in for a disappointiment...

Last edited:
A big scammer host. The russian admin is a big lier and he didn't pay. When I request the payment, I wait for this about 2 weeks and nothing and I try to speak to him on skype.
And after a short discussion what you think he say to me? He said that my video links were not submited corectly.
He made me laugh, and I proved him with printscreen picture that I work normally and corectly, but in finally he said nothing.
The next day when I try to login on my watchers account, what de you think?appear the message '' you have been baned " :)))
Is the first time when I have this problem, so in conlusion the host is down and dead.
So be carefully to not happened like me.
Have a nice day !

Finally, I contacted him on skype after 2 months of my pending payment. I have a lot of money in pending and guess what he told me.
He told me that my payment was blocked because my views were comming from bots...I don't think that because I promoted all my links
on vidics and onwatchseries. He told me also that they're 3 account in my situation, that the payment was blocked.
So be carefully, I lost a lot of money because this host is a scam and I'm sure that my money is in his wallet!

Finally, I contacted him on skype after 2 months of my pending payment. I have a lot of money in pending and guess what he told me.
He told me that my payment was blocked because my views were comming from bots...I don't think that because I promoted all my links
on vidics and onwatchseries. He told me also that they're 3 account in my situation, that the payment was blocked.
So be carefully, I lost a lot of money because this host is a scam and I'm sure that my money is in his wallet!

I had the same situation, I lost money, he said my work was made by a bot, in finally our money in his russian wallet, so good luck with other hosts.

hi,
please let me know when files deleted after just upload. i never notice. Really sorry to hear that.

Hi, Sorry of all issue. There was lot of problem. Sorry there was some spam activities. I can understand they are not by uploaders. but someother people do false trick by bots to consume server resources and generated fake views just to make an issue for us. we pay alot of money. Just 4 account block in total from start of this host. and This 4 host block is not a scam activity Sir. We are working very hard to give you good streaming but from few month it was very hard all server was using maximum bandwidth some leeching script like gkplugin at there in market to stole bandwidth of hosts. so that's why we cannot stable it soon. Really sorry for everything. we pay everything. you can judge by yourself. i told you it is totatal of 4 account blocked by detector. because we was unaware was issue we thinking these users making scam but lot of other was generate alot extra money so we found some fake people trying on public links. so we apply some restriction on server side. that's users earning also decrease from that. we still trying to solve that issue. if you found any 5th person who payment is blocked then i am resposible. but for these 4 accounts. I am really very sorry. it is really not what we get. we not save a single dollar from past 6 months. but we trying to fight to deliver good streaming. Please check our streaming now and let me know if there is any issue. and for uploader i know earning is less these days . but it is not earning less. it is restriction from bots and proxies other things. Uploader contact me i will try to add some extra money for them. and really sorry for issues. These are few bad eggs which try to these things and everyone disturbed. we not you disturb from a month but we also disturb and we did nothing wrong with you guys. the people try to steam our stream same way our player not works our ads not works. no earning. and due to this reason lot of hosts closed soon. but we trying to fight. and we need some restriction. try to cooperate. Thanks

Last edited:
hi,
please let me know when files deleted after just upload. i never notice. Really sorry to hear that.

Hi, Sorry of all issue. There was lot of problem. Sorry there was some spam activities. I can understand they are not by uploaders. but someother people do false trick by bots to consume server resources and generated fake views just to make an issue for us. we pay alot of money. Just 4 account block in total from start of this host. and This 4 host block is not a scam activity Sir. We are working very hard to give you good streaming but from few month it was very hard all server was using maximum bandwidth some leeching script like gkplugin at there in market to stole bandwidth of hosts. so that's why we cannot stable it soon. Really sorry for everything. we pay everything. you can judge by yourself. i told you it is totatal of 4 account blocked by detector. because we was unaware was issue we thinking these users making scam but lot of other was generate alot extra money so we found some fake people trying on public links. so we apply some restriction on server side. that's users earning also decrease from that. we still trying to solve that issue. if you found any 5th person who payment is blocked then i am resposible. but for these 4 accounts. I am really very sorry. it is really not what we get. we not save a single dollar from past 6 months. but we trying to fight to deliver good streaming. Please check our streaming now and let me know if there is any issue. and for uploader i know earning is less these days . but it is not earning less. it is restriction from bots and proxies other things. Uploader contact me i will try to add some extra money for them. and really sorry for issues. These are few bad eggs which try to these things and everyone disturbed. we not you disturb from a month but we also disturb and we did nothing wrong with you guys. the people try to steam our stream same way our player not works our ads not works. no earning. and due to this reason lot of hosts closed soon. but we trying to fight. and we need some restriction. try to cooperate. Thanks
I believe you a trusty person, you paid me for watchers less than 24hrs and I have received many payments from you. You explained your situation, dont worry I still upload to watchers daily even views is not good enough. I believe in you watchers.

Payment received by paypal
Thank you

Thank you for payment by paypal

Last edited:
hi,

I believe you a trusty person, you paid me for watchers less than 24hrs and I have received many payments from you. You explained your situation, dont worry I still upload to watchers daily even views is not good enough. I believe in you watchers.

Payment received by paypal
Thank you

Thank you for payment by paypal
Thanks for you cooperation

Sadly when KODI is taken away the pay is shit. just started using this host again. not impressed so far. :facepalm: This host is new either way so not much views for it on a monthly basis. maybe later down the road it will pick up.

Last edited:
hi
please make paiement for my on experience with your host

([FONT=&amp]johanyan405@yahoo.fr)

[/FONT]
2017-07-07 $X.XX PENDING

Last edited:
hi
please make paiement for my on experience with your host

([FONT=&amp]johanyan405@yahoo.fr)

[/FONT]
2017-07-07 $X.XX PENDING

hi really thanks to write. i was waiting for your message. actually it is webmoney issue. that is failed to send verification message on mobile. i can refund your money please request again in different payment method. will be paid before 24 hours from request. thanks

Sadly when KODI is taken away the pay is shit. just started using this host again. not impressed so far. :facepalm: This host is new either way so not much views for it on a monthly basis. maybe later down the road it will pick up.

Is the KODI issue over now ? Is counting back to normal ? :wave:

Is the KODI issue over now ? Is counting back to normal ? :wave:

no bro. it was solve for few months. but again back last month and still giving tough time. we are working to think some logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back