WATCHERS.TO - Videos Host | Daily payout | Skype support | Fastest streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Watchers,

I'm logging out of my account then when I tried to login again it says wrong password then I have tried to recover password to email and received nothing.

Can you fix my problem username: kk661

Thank You

The contorisation for this host is down for second time in this period and I have a payment in pending from 25.01.2017

Proof:
2dvoqxs.png

And now I can't request anymore payments because this is in pending.
Not ​trustworthy.

i have been paid on February 11 2017 But The View Count Have Been a Problem i Wish They Solve it.. i Contacted There Support On Skype But They are not answer

When i start working with this webiste, looking nice and increase my income ok, but around 6 days ... i make around 60-150/view/day , how much you want to steal the view ?

View count is wrong for me to.
Looks like this guy is giving up.
First he go on vacation for a month without leaving someone to do maintenance and then when he finally got home to work view count dropped dramatically and he does not do anything about that, he does not answer to people here and he does not answer on skype.
Personally I don't care about he not answering but he does nothing to fix problems that is the problem.
So be careful.

Seems like the views have been an issue since day 1 that this host got started from reading from page 1 to here. i notice the views are still not counted right and i just started with them. think this host might be an issue but will keep an eye on stats etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back