WATCHERS.TO - Videos Host | Daily payout | Skype support | Fastest streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not like it, initially the video works normally when giving play, but after some users use it. It locks up the play button and opens only advertisements.

I'm a little confused on the manner in which they tabulate "earnings." If we assume that they are based on collective views (as most video hosts do) one video with 10,000 views or five videos with 2,000 views equals 10,000 views.

Further, we are told that in Tier 1 ... 10,000 views is valued at $40.00 or .004 cents per view.

While I am just getting started, I find that 7,179 views only has a value of $8.65300 or .001 or $10.00 per 10,000 views.

Seems like fuzzy math.

I'm a little confused on the manner in which they tabulate "earnings." If we assume that they are based on collective views (as most video hosts do) one video with 10,000 views or five videos with 2,000 views equals 10,000 views.

Further, we are told that in Tier 1 ... 10,000 views is valued at $40.00 or .004 cents per view.

While I am just getting started, I find that 7,179 views only has a value of $8.65300 or .001 or $10.00 per 10,000 views.

Seems like fuzzy math.

you may have tier 2 or tier 3 country views.
it is not math. it is automatic system which credit your account instant on every payable view...

I did not like it, initially the video works normally when giving play, but after some users use it. It locks up the play button and opens only advertisements.

hi really sorry for issue.
please give me link to check . it don't have that much ads which you saying. please let me know i want to fix that...

Daily Payout - maximum withdraw time 24 hours in work days.

Pending payment for 2 days now. I hope you have the time to pay your users @watchers
Hi,
Thanks to write. we have clearly mention that 24 hours maximum in work days. not on weekends. so Please read first. but we also try to pay on weekend. not and issue if it go little longer in weekend. i hope your understand.
Really thanks to work with us.

Hello, why will some videos converted to HD and some only to SD
I upload every movie minimum 720p ,but the most videos will converted to SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back