Status
Not open for further replies.

thereaper86

Anyone using this host? I got a payment from them very fast and i dont know if to continue or not with them. It looks good and pretty decent speed but i dont see many links from them.
Here is their rates:

Untitled.png

15 comments
Yeah, i don't know, they paaid me so far 3 times and vodlocker copied the name from putlocker and they paid me every time. I will use them till they dont pay or delay the payments.

Yeah, i don't know, they paaid me so far 3 times and vodlocker copied the name from putlocker and they paid me every time. I will use them till they dont pay or delay the payments.

I suppose you do have a point there. Personally I use vidzi.tv and openload.co. It's up to you if you want to use them or not.
:)

vodlock.co can be trusted. But my "bitdefender" virus guard is blocking the entrance to the site. I have reported it long time ago. But still the same :wave: [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]

lol, Too early to say but maybe they ran off when they made enough money. hope they come back but i won't miss them in the little time they were around.

That would be disappointing...
lol, Too early to say but maybe they ran off when they made enough money. hope they come back but i won't miss them in the little time they were around.

Apparently the site is back but rates down by 760%....Just me or everyone else has the same too?

4days online, 3 days "site maintainance" 3days offline..... Uploader only gets 24hours to upload content.. who has any information on the host?

Last edited:
That would be disappointing...

Apparently the site is back but rates down by 760%....Just me or everyone else has the same too?

4days online, 3 days "site maintainance" 3days offline..... Uploader only gets 24hours to upload content.. who has any information on the host?

In my experience vodlock.co have very serious issue, someone attack vodlock.co, they try hard to make the site back online.

Anyone using this host? I got a payment from them very fast and i dont know if to continue or not with them. It looks good and pretty decent speed but i dont see many links from them.
Here is their rates:

Untitled.png
They Are a Big Scammer they Don't Process Payout request my payout request still on pending since last 16 Days :( Please don't work on this site
Here is their rates:

Untitled.png
They Are a Big Scammer they Don't Process Payout request my payout request still on pending since last 16 Days :( Please don't work on this site Vodloc.covodloc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back