Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi TOM, the money did not go into the bitcoin wallet, payment 2017-08-14!!!!!
Is 2 times when the money does not go into the bitcoin wallet, and those on 2017-04-20

Last edited:
Hi TOM, the money did not go into the bitcoin wallet, payment 2017-08-14!!!!!
Is 2 times when the money does not go into the bitcoin wallet, and those on 2017-04-20
all btc payments were processed for last week, pm /email me your username to check your payment

btc network is very busy this week and hence payment confirmations are slow, if possible switch to ETH payout

Pending 7 days 
your payment request came last Thursday, you need to request by Wednesday to get paid that week

My BTC payment still hadn't been confirmed at 6pm last night, despite it being sent at 3:44pm the day before. the fee was only 200 sat/b so it was more than likely gonna stay in limbo. I took the decision to raise the fee from my wallet to get the payment confirmed, which cost me £9.43. It then cost me another $3.50 to transfer the coins over to localbitcoins, and then I lost another $2.00 in PP fees when exchanging.

I am basically only coming away with half my earnings.

It says PAID since 28 but I haven't received the Bitcoins in my wallet yet.
your payment was processed on 29th , we have replied to your email with transaction details.

My BTC payment still hadn't been confirmed at 6pm last night, despite it being sent at 3:44pm the day before. the fee was only 200 sat/b so it was more than likely gonna stay in limbo. I took the decision to raise the fee from my wallet to get the payment confirmed, which cost me £9.43. It then cost me another $3.50 to transfer the coins over to localbitcoins, and then I lost another $2.00 in PP fees when exchanging.

I am basically only coming away with half my earnings.
200 sat/b is a good enough fee, the btc network was busy for a few days & hence the payments went slow

if you are worried about fees/confirmation time, switch to ETH payment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back