Vidtodo.com | VIDEO HOSTING & SHARING SERVICE | OFFICIAL SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requested payment on November 9, 2017 and it is my understanding that payments are done on the 10th of each month. therefore i requested it on time. Please make payments.

P.S Thanks for the payment before this one.

Thank you.

When clicking on some of the older links on prime i get a blank page, the same links load just from watchfree.to . I think you had the same problem a few months ago.

Thanks

I have unconfirmed btc payment requested 8 dec and received 4 jan,( low fee),the payment will never be confirmed.
The money went back to you.What now?

I just want to know what are the payment options is? is the Payoneer a real payment option?
other users also can help and to write their options here

Please send my pending payouts. It had been 17 days since i request payouts. I also messaged you many times through ur contact form but u did not bother to reply. I am in need this time plz send them. thank u
user: firdouswani

My last payment request was on 12/24/17.
It is still pending as of 01/30/18.
I have also used the contact form on the website and received no response.
I would appreciate it if you would look into this and rectify the problem.
My user name is at your website is Blindmelon.

My last payment request was on 12/24/17.
It is still pending as of 01/30/18.
I have also used the contact form on the website and received no response.
I would appreciate it if you would look into this and rectify the problem.
My user name is at your website is Blindmelon.

This payment is still pending as of 01/07/18.
I would ordinarily have made another payout by now and have a larger amount waiting to request a new payment for than the current pending one that has to be cleared before I can make a new payment request.

If this is because of Bitcoin fees, it would be fine with me to combine the two payments (current pending plus what is in my account now) in order to lower the cost of the transaction fee.
If nothing else it would be good to know what is causing the current delay for payment.

Dear admin plz clear pending payouts. It has been now long time since i request my payout, You even did not bother to reply. If u do not want to pay or having any other problem then please communicate. Otherwise i will have to delete all the uploaded and shared files from my account keeping the thing in mind, u would not pay just collecting money from us and then you would left.

Dear admin plz clear pending payouts. It has been now long time since i request my payout, You even did not bother to reply. If u do not want to pay or having any other problem then please communicate. Otherwise i will have to delete all the uploaded and shared files from my account keeping the thing in mind, u would not pay just collecting money from us and then you would left.

I don't understand why this topic was opened at all, and also why is still open
after it has no support?At least tell us if you have any problems to know..

This payment is still pending as of 01/07/18.
I would ordinarily have made another payout by now and have a larger amount waiting to request a new payment for than the current pending one that has to be cleared before I can make a new payment request.

If this is because of Bitcoin fees, it would be fine with me to combine the two payments (current pending plus what is in my account now) in order to lower the cost of the transaction fee.
If nothing else it would be good to know what is causing the current delay for payment.
Obviously I meant to write still pending as of 2/7/18 in the above post.
The payment request was from 12/24/17.
It is now 2/17/18.

At this point all I can do is request payment again.
I have far more waiting to be withdrawn than I have pending and this struggle for payment every month is getting old. If you pay me now I will have to request another pay out since it has been well over a month since I requested the current one. Don't you get tired of unsatisfied clients? Or do you even read what is written here? I tired of merry go rounds at age 9. Evidently you have not.
I have used your contact form at the host on multiple occasions and waited a long time before before I even began asking about the delay. I have been more than fair.

Can you say the same?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back