Vidtodo.com | VIDEO HOSTING & SHARING SERVICE | OFFICIAL SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anyone else facing a problem with reports? view count and earnings are way off for the past 24hrs or so

is there anyone else facing a problem with reports? view count and earnings are way off for the past 24hrs or so

Last edited:
I don't understand why you do this ?

When you steal view you give normal rate , when you give all view you steal from money ?

Last edited:
Views aren't counted!!!!!

Sad thing is that he knows about it and isn't trying to fix it. been almost a week since it has been this way and he has not replied to anyone.

Are you going to fix the view/earning counts? i sent you a few messages and you have not replied as you know there is a problem and you are ignoring this thread and the messages sent to you.

You uploaders know he is not going to pay you for the lost earnings and views and i am starting to think he did this purposely as you cannot go this many days with earnings/views down for this long . earnings are at less than a $1 a day.

Last edited:
Hello, First of all, need to apologise to every one of you for not giving any explication related reports problems, servers overloaded, direct access to video blocked and all that.
When bad stuff happens i'm just focused to find a solution, don't really go out and explain the problem to everyone.

As you can see now direct access to videos and embed videos are working again !
I just hope this will be the end of Kodi and fake views, overloaded servers and all.

The reports were stuck due to Kodi views (fake views) the number of views was too huge and it all crushed.
Servers were overloaded and to watch a video was impossible.

Now everything it's back to normal, and i will do my best to make it up to all users for lost income in the next couple of weeks.

Has anyone received their payment in the last few days who uses Payza? Mine's still outstanding...

Am I really the only one using Payza who hasn't been paid by Vidtodo? It's been over three weeks now for me. Surely I'm not the only one...

Well, a week later and *still* not paid. It's been over a month, outstanding since July 25. I've e-mailed on Vidtodo many times, but no response. I know I'm the only one saying these things, but if it can happen to me, it can happen to you. Be careful.

So I guess it's like "third complaint's a charm," because Vidtodo finally paid me just now. Better late than never. :-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back