Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
wow! i hope tier 4 will increase too.. Philippines sucks this year, haha
Hello
Surely it will increase in near future. Lots of things are still to do.

Guys, there are 2 updates:

1) Now subtitles will auto load, visitor does not need to select if subtitle is already there.

2) You can now export embed urls and codes from file manager itself.

Team
Vidlox

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
<<You've exceeded max uploads daily limit: 100 files>>

Please increases max uploads daily limit..
user adelante
Thanks..​

[/FONT]
we had to reduce this limit cause there was too much uploading going on from 3 days from when we got added in zoom. We were not prepared for this encoding Que got very bigger, We last night added 1 new encoding server which reduced wait time by 50% but we are still waiting for another 2 encoding servers.

As soon as we get it encoding will be very fast like it was in start and we'll increase this limit again.

Right now SD mode encoding is fine but HD is taking time due to many files in Que.

This will be our 5th server in 15 days so you can guess how fast we are trying to act and make a balance.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Received my First payment Thanks admin

KBpxB3S.jpg
[/IMG]

Please add [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Launch bonus
[/FONT]
:):)

Last edited:
Received my First payment Thanks admin

KBpxB3S.jpg
[/IMG]

Please add [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Launch bonus
[/FONT]
:):)
Your welcome and bonus added in your account :)

Team
Vidlox

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]__________________
[/FONT]

What's new ?

1 new streaming server deployed
1 New encoding server deployed

What's next ?

2 New encoding servers to make encoding super fast.
Total makeover in next week - New template, Clean simple UI , Mobile responsive template.

Last edited:
Today I tested Vidlox.tv

* They are having low minimum pay out :)
** There video playing speed is so good. :) :)
*** Support also excellent :) :) :)
**** Among all I am going to use them. :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
Today I tested Vidlox.tv

* They are having low minimum pay out :)
** There video playing speed is so good. :) :)
*** Support also excellent :) :) :)
**** Among all I am going to use them. :) :) :) :)
Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Team
Vidlox

Their streaming speed and support is really good, i would like to recommend to everyone .... try them out :)
Your feedback is much appreciated.

Team
Vidlox

@Onload where is my feedback bonus ;) :P ?
Hello
Our best support and continues commitment to provide best service is your bonus for feedback :P

Team
Vidlox

Payment received and very good services and support :)
Hello
Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Team
Vidlox

not good for tier 4 but ill wait till they change tier 4
Hello
You can always target tier1 rather than tier4. It will give you 50x times more revenue. We don't get much for tier for ourself so its usually pure loss, but we have decided to increase tier 4 price a bit, we don't want to run everything without stabilising things just for someone wants it. We want to steady and long term, Right now our focus is to provide best uploading/ending/streaming experience and we are successful in providing it.

Whats done ?

2 New encoding servers deployed as promised. Now encoding is way faster like it was in starting even with many files being upload = very low wait period.

Whats next in coming week?

Our New template will be implemented in this week
WebmoneyZ, Skrill, Payza, will be introduced this week
Tier4 and Tier3 prices may see little increment.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Yes, it's true.
Tier 4 is terribly low compared to other hosts.
Here is an example:
Vidlox - 10 000 = $1 which means 10 cents for 1000 views.
Openload - 10 000 = $5 which means 50 cents for 1000 views.
According to my traffic about 80% belong to the Tier 4 which means that Openload is 5 times more profitable for me.
Exactly because of that Vidlox will be always only alternative player, but not primary player.
I hope someday this will change because Vidlox really looks good and fast video host site.
I wish you good luck.

Last edited:
Yes, it's true.
Tier 4 is terribly low compared to other hosts.
Here is an example:
Vidlox - 10 000 = $1 which means 10 cents for 1000 views.
Openload - 10 000 = $5 which means 50 cents for 1000 views.
According to my traffic about 80% belong to the Tier 4 which means that Openload is 5 times more profitable for me.
Exactly because of that Vidlox will be always only alternative player, but not primary player.
I hope someday this will change because Vidlox really looks good and fast video host site.
I wish you good luck.
Hello
we have been getting lots of requests regarding this, we have tried to reduce imbalance between top and last tier by increasing tier3 and 4 price and adding new countries into tier1 and tier2.

Team
Vidlox

What is your maximum file size to upload ?

I can't upload 6.55gb file with zoom
Hello
Please try again, It was 6GB and we have increased it now.

Team
Vidlox

Note: We will test this for 2 days, if it does not work, we will revert back. To make this happen, we'll have to increase ads and we wont do that.

@Aalesund About alternate/primary host - Let me tell you that it does not matter at all, Viewers will view video from that host which gives them best speed and less ads. Even if webmasters place us in 2nd alternative, viewer's will directly view from VIdlox due to the quality for our service. We will not increase ads just to annoy them.

Vidlox is not for those who just care about money and don't care about what there visitors goes through, vidlos is for people who want to keep balance, and provide best video streaming experience to there user with low ads and fast streaming.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
@Aalesund About alternate/primary host - Let me tell you that it does not matter at all, Viewers will view video from that host which gives them best speed and less ads. Even if webmasters place us in 2nd alternative, viewer's will directly view from VIdlox due to the quality for our service. We will not increase ads just to annoy them.

Yes, I agree with you!
I can say that some of my users prefer to watch from Vidlox because they like the speed and quality. Some even say: "Please upload the file to Vidlox because I can not watch from Openload". That is why I will continue to use Vidlox :)

Hello
Please try again, It was 6GB and we have increased it now.

Team
Vidlox

Not working at all. Can't upload 6.55gb file.
Hello
Not sure why you are not able to. I am able to upload it via website. I've sent a msg to zoom programmer to check it and he told me he will check it but user needs to report it via tool.

Meanwhile if you want you can upload that one particular website via our upload form or use our FTP upload.

Team
Vidlox

Yes, I agree with you!
I can say that some of my users prefer to watch from Vidlox because they like the speed and quality. Some even say: "Please upload the file to Vidlox because I can not watch from Openload". That is why I will continue to use Vidlox :)
Hello
Thank you for talking interest. Like i told you.

Also let me make you sure that viewers will view video and keep returning to that website which gives them host with speed and less ads i.e. vidlox.tv, If webmaster won't provide them, they will stop visiting that website and view other website who uses vidlox.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Back