Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
why openload is best

I need to add one more thing:

Estream pays for Tier 1 - 25$ and from them I got for 70 views from all tiers 0.13$

Vidlox pays for Tier 1 - 32$ and for 76 views from all tiers on 02.07.2017 I got 0,04588$ in total and from that 54 views are from tier 1

Vidlox detail list for 02.07.2017 (54 views Tier 1)

I think that I am right to question fairness of your counting.

"If you are looking for huge earnings, vidlox is not the one." You think that for 6 months 15$ are HUGE EARNING????

And now I rest my case and let users to judge and you to justify yourself to all.
Okay Sir

Team
Vidlox

huge difference in earnings
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
Openload 4K Visitors $: 3.7029
Vidlox 4K Visitors $: 0.7000
going to remove all my vidlox links and drive all my traffic to openload my site have both openload and vidlox links

s20.postimg.org/fjl99zs31/vidlox.png
s20.postimg.org/kgytv3u25/openload.png

Okay Sir

Team
Vidlox

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
going to remove all my vidlox links and drive all my traffic to openload my site have both openload and vidlox links

OMG so many views...28k views and just 5$????

WOW

Okay Sir

Team
Vidlox

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Hello
I am sorry if this offend you but you are an idiot and dumbass. Give respect to get respect. You better understand why i am saying this.

Anyway we have clearly written that videos below1 minute will not be counting, half or more of your content is below 1 minute. Script does not count it. So is it our fault ? Thats why i said you are an idiot.

Team
Vidlox

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

WOW
Hello
Don't do "wow" "omg" without listening to other side of story. People like you get fooled very easily. He has 99.9% indian traffic and half of the content is below 1 minute script don't pay for and its clearly mentioned.

Team
Vidlox

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]__________________[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Added after 4 minutes:[/FONT]

Guys, don't just write anything without knowing cause one two are writing anything. If you are unhappy with the rates, you are free to choose any host which you think is better. We could not afford $35 for tier1, we changed it to 32, we could have written 35 on page and changed at backend but we don't have interest in it.

I accept our rates are low compared to some other hosts that because we have better streaming speed at any given time of your choosing ( this cost alot of money) and better overall viewing experience with less ads and no ads on player.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Hello
I am sorry if this offend you but you are an idiot and dumbass. Give respect to get respect. You better understand why i am saying this.

Anyway we have clearly written that videos below1 minute will not be counting, half or more of your content is below 1 minute. Script does not count it. So is it our fault ? Thats why i said you are an idiot.

Team
Vidlox

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

WOW
Hello
Don't do "wow" "omg" without listening to other side of story. People like you get fooled very easily. He has 99.9% indian traffic and half of the content is below 1 minute script don't pay for and its clearly mentioned.

Team
Vidlox

Guys, don't just write anything without knowing cause one two are writing anything. If you are unhappy with the rates, you are free to choose any host which you think is better. We could not afford $35 for tier1, we changed it to 32, we could have written 35 on page and changed at backend but we don't have interest in it.

I accept our rates are low compared to some other hosts that because we have better streaming speed at any given time of your choosing ( this cost alot of money) and better overall viewing experience with less ads and no ads on player.

Team
Vidlox

iam using same content on both websites how other video hosting able to give 5 times more earnings than yours
you have to answer ...
all are working here for money .....coz we also cost lot to run and after all server expense we are getting very less monthly revenue and iam planning to stop this job soon coz of very cheap revenue
..if uh r gng to treat uhr members like this way .ull be soon out from streaming world....
coz people like us r uhr business and base of all video hosting websites and uh r responsible to give gud rates and protect us otherwise with less revenue people like us are forced to close our websites
finally thanks for payment that i got frm
uh and thanks for everything gudbye.......

Last edited:
Hello

Team
Vidlox

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

WOW
Hello

Team
Vidlox

Team
Vidlox

iam using same content on both websites how other video hosting able to give 5 times more earnings than yours
you have to answer ...
all are working here for money .....coz we also cost lot to run and after all server expense we are getting very less monthly revenue and iam planning to stop this job soon coz of very cheap revenue
..if uh r gng to treat uhr members like this way .ull be soon out from streaming world....
coz people like us r uhr business and base of all video hosting websites and uh r responsible to give gud rates and protect us otherwise with less revenue people like us are forced to close our websites
finally thanks for payment that i got frm
uh and thanks for everything gudbye.......
Hello
We when started website, we counted minimum 5 minute video and i remember for YOU only i reduced it to 1 minute, but script does not allow me to pay for less then 1 minute.

Instead i was trying to be helpful to you by reducing from minimum 5 minute to 1 minute so most of your content get counted, so you can earn from us, you clearly knew that shortner video than 1 minute are not countable but you decided to lie here and defame us.

I am done with your lies please. Have a great week ahead.

Team
Vidlox

I'm waiting from 2017-07-12

anyway thank you for the reply.

Hello
In weekdays

Team
Vidlox
Hello
Yea its just 2 working days, we have lots of other users to pay so it takes some time to check everyone and pay. If you are in hurry, i suggest you to use paypal or bitcoin since payza not much people use and we only do payout once we have couple of users together so we can buy payza from our exchanger and pay together

Team
Vidlox

Back