Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm convert process take a long tim. After 18h 17 Files are ready.

Pblished: 17
Processed 218

It takes some weeks to convert all my files if the convert time is like that. I have about 1400 files i wanted to upload. The upload speed is very nice and the streaming speed is ok too but the process taks long time. If you have more user, we could wait up to 2 weeks for single file ...

Its a new host, I doubt they are making any money yet so they can't afford to spend money on high end encoding servers.

Good thing most of my files are pre encoded before uploading

Whats does you mean with pre-encoded ? I thought you cant upload videos without auto-convert? Or have you found a way to upload the files without auto-converting?

imho a new not yet-earning host should aim to better quality than better conv speed:
for example (i'm a new uploader) i won't suffer a low convert speed because i haven't got
yet much files to upload and i will upload one by one file, so i wish to aim to the stream quality,
then, this hosting is new, it's normal he hasn't got 1000 16cores servers yet :-) give time to the time,
i have a good foreboding about him :-)

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

plz 25 fps :-)

Whats does you mean with pre-encoded ? I thought you cant upload videos without auto-convert? Or have you found a way to upload the files without auto-converting?

Means my files are already in a web friendly format, either mp4 or flv

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Assuming there will be an affiliate system, can you tell me what are the minimum filesizes you all will consider?

I like your host but I also like to make money so I'll only upload videos that are larger than your minimum filesize.

Well, the upload speed is amazing, the processing pipeline is full i think (it´s very slow at this moment), please don´t close! The service is very good!

@bluefrogx: My files are mp4 format too, but the system convert the videos again. How do you do that the slasher system dont convert your files oO ?

hmm convert process take a long tim. After 18h 17 Files are ready.

Pblished: 17
Processed 218

It takes some weeks to convert all my files if the convert time is like that. I have about 1400 files i wanted to upload. The upload speed is very nice and the streaming speed is ok too but the process taks long time. If you have more user, we could wait up to 2 weeks for single file ...

It's because of our conversion priority system. If you upload many files your conversion priority will be lower and lower. Priority is reset daily. This should improve in a few days. New servers are on the way. Please be patient.

imho a new not yet-earning host should aim to better quality than better conv speed:
for example (i'm a new uploader) i won't suffer a low convert speed because i haven't got
yet much files to upload and i will upload one by one file, so i wish to aim to the stream quality,
then, this hosting is new, it's normal he hasn't got 1000 16cores servers yet :-) give time to the time,
i have a good foreboding about him :-)

Exactly! :)

Assuming there will be an affiliate system, can you tell me what are the minimum filesizes you all will consider?

I like your host but I also like to make money so I'll only upload videos that are larger than your minimum filesize.

Over 50MB (after conversion).

i need a smarter method to get the urls: maybe a button like the "links" one that shows all the filenames and urls, or better a downloadable .csv file

Hey VideoSlasher,

can you tell me which convert tool your server use and which settings you have set?
The video qualiy is very nice for 1000kbits and wanted to knwo how do you do this.

regards

Edit:

File conversion failed. Streaming not available.

Why? whats the reason for this message?

All my fails now fails to convert.

Last edited:
90% off the files dosent work after the upload ftp web upload dosent matter i tryed every idea the host is broken they are a lot of bugs i think this is usless.

Update: Youre streaming is very low if the streming starts i have to wait like.... for the file to play i get every time the stream error file not found on host x etc and you you put the cherry on the cacke by making 3 pop-outs instand of 1 nice nice very nice from today im not going to use youre crapy service.

R.I.P VIDEOSLASHER

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back