Video Streaming Host that encodes in HD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatDoge

Hey,

is there a host which has a decent amount of storage space and is fast and has HD Encoding?

All Streamhosts here on Wjunction dont have HD Encoding, they all encode the video in 700x420 or sth. but i want at least 1280x720..

Anyone can help? :)

14 comments
i will try letwatch.us but i will add you in skype to chat about some details i hope thats ok :)

but is there a second host that encodes in HD?
with only one host it's hard to make much money i guess :D

For example this file:

http://letwatch.us/ox0im3aq9vyh

I downloaded the highest resolution (250Mb). THe resolution is 1280x720 but the overall bitrate is 819kbps

Here is the Media info: Screenshot by Lightshot

i will try letwatch.us but i will add you in skype to chat about some details i hope thats ok :)

but is there a second host that encodes in HD?
with only one host it's hard to make much money i guess :D

Most hosts disable Encoding feature for MP4 Files. Simply download the files from LetWatch and upload them to other hosts

Last edited:
We do HD encoding Too with Unlimited storage space and up to 9000MB file size , you can join us on exashare.com, for more information you can add me on skype exashare for assistance.
Best regards

We do HD encoding Too with Unlimited storage space and up to 9000MB file size , you can join us on exashare.com, for more information you can add me on skype exashare for assistance.
Best regards

Exashare HD encoding is only for premium users

Check out these video host that do HD encoding

Junkyvideo
Grifthost
V-vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back