Vidabc.com - Earn upto $50/10000 views - Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
your video convert system is very slow
more than ten hour for process one video
there are lot of uploaders .. I really can't handle it but I've asked my developer to keep some of my users (like you) on priority for encoding .. may be he'll finish today.

leo1321:2207802 said:
I uploaded several files, however the views are down https://snag.gy/FjLHdB.jpg
this should be my question .. why is the traffic from your side is not consistent or coming ..?

I upload files for ftp, but don´t appear in my acc
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]You've exceeded max uploads daily limit: 10 files[/FONT]​
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] WTF?

[/FONT]​
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We are working on it to fix it ... Please give us some time meanwhile your patience highly appreciated..
[/FONT]

You've exceeded max uploads daily limit: 200 files

Is the ftp working good now? Wish you could lift up the limit uploads.

Great site by the way, cheers!

You've exceeded max uploads daily limit: 200 files

Is the ftp working good now? Wish you could lift up the limit uploads.

Great site by the way, cheers!

Yes, we've exceeded to 200 files for Premium Users and unlimited for VIP Users (the users who can send us 30k-50k views/day)
Yes FTP is working perfectly now ..

we've 3 Best SERVERs, here are the IPs/Host Name:

a suggestion for you .. please divide your files in 3 servers so that they can get encoded from 3 different servers at a time. Let's say you are going to upload 150 files .. then upload 50 files on each server ...

Last edited:
I've uploaded 200 files this day then got the exceeded limits, then this evening I've tried uploading again and my uploads has gotten through. Will that present a problem? I hope that will not be an issue for ban or abuse of system. Thanks and more power!

I've uploaded 200 files this day then got the exceeded limits, then this evening I've tried uploading again and my uploads has gotten through. Will that present a problem? I hope that will not be an issue for ban or abuse of system. Thanks and more power!

As everything looks fine to our HOST .. so I've increased the # of upload/24 hours..
now all you need to support us and send us Good traffic if you want us to stay online for your services .. regards,

I have now started few days, until now everything is fine!
I just want to ask, how many views count per IP masking to know if push up rows, the only movies.
Thanks!
Sounds very nice to hear this .. but next time when you talk about vidabc, could you please mention your vidabc username at the end so that we can look at your account by following your queries... there is no limit on Views Per IP .. however there is an earning limit in an any IP like Maximum $5 from the same IP and I don't think so any IP can view as much Videos that can make $5 for you per day from the same IP ... so in a nutshell there is no limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back