v-vids

hi

our new site http://v-vids.com

we are a serious company and we are here to grow
we are opening this site the pro-way.
with nginx and all the important mods.

here is the reward program:
rewards
you can be sure you will be paid every time ! :)
if you are looking for a payment proof please send us email using the contact form on site
(but it will be from other sites that we own)

if you can get lots of traffic (from Tier A/B) feel free to contact us and get some better rates.

cheers !

16 comments
Also do we get paid for embed videos?
What's the minimum length for a video file to be credited?
Is there any limit a viewer can watch or it's unlimited?

lots of questions...
we will try to answer all , if something is not clear please ask again .

- the captcha thing is fixed.

- Germany payment from now on is 0.5$ (like similar free sites) :)

- we do pay for embeds ! (in the future we will have it with one banner one pop, right now no ads)

- we count up to 5 times every 24 hours depending on the location.

- payment options: we will add payment methods as we go feel free to suggest a new payment method.

- we count videos from 50MB and above... the length of the video doesn't matter.

- the site is completely free and unlimited !
with that being said, we might limit the download speed to 500-1000KB depending on loads to provide service for more people instead of few persons downloading on 50-100MBIT.
but still it a great speed, isn't it? 300KB is enough for streaming so don't worry about it (even 150Kb will stream with no buffering)

- if you experience problems with speeds we are counting on you to tell us, we will probably add some more servers and get good speeds

-last thing about the albums... can you explain/show examples / screenshots ?
do you mean to let the user watch some of your other files? just make it pretty like to have a list on the side or on the video ?

hi

our new site http://v-vids.com

we are a serious company and we are here to grow
we are opening this site the pro-way.
with nginx and all the important mods.

here is the reward program:
rewards
you can be sure you will be paid every time ! :)
if you are looking for a payment proof please send us email using the contact form on site
(but it will be from other sites that we own)

if you can get lots of traffic (from Tier A/B) feel free to contact us and get some better rates.

cheers !

You consider payment worthy??? Or you scoff??? Your offer - in trash!!!

- miste1982 , you are a funny dude :)
lets say you will have the playlist, how would that help you?
i just don't see the benefits from that...
feel free to send us email regarding this and explain why we should do it , no need to be irritated.

- there is no video encoding.
what you upload is what you stream!

- lotik34 :
its up to you if you want to use this site, your choice!

at the end of the day the sites that offer 30$/60$ are usually scam sites, you can read about it in so many threads in this forum, all the free big sites (as in don't sell premium accounts) offer that kind of "scoff" rates.

test it yourself:
*try to find sites that offered 40$ or some other ridiculous rate is still around after few months? (non)
*check how many big sites has similar rates like ours (usually even lower or no affiliate program) (the answer is plenty)

my advice to you is to upload to few sites some with those rates and some with the scam rates and lets talk about it again in 2-3 month from now, and we will see who paid and who scammed...

cheers!

Btw the album idea isn't bad. For example you can make a playlist of curtain series(episode 1-2-3-4-5 etc...) and that will make it a lot easier for the users. For example a person who came to see episode 1 when he sees that there are episodes 2-3-4-5 he will certainly watch them as well.

Also about the rates. Some people might find them low, but there are other people like me who are more interested purely in the host and it's streaming/downloading ability. I'm just looking for a decently fast stream/download site for free users and heck if I'm getting few extra bucks I gladly welcome it ;)

Besides when your users can stream/download fast without any problems and limitations I'm sure that your site will have a lot more success and more visitors thus make more money then a site with a file host which doesn't work/have massive limitations most of the time.

That of course is just my opinion :)

Ah btw can you make it possible to add subtitles(upload/insert/load srt. files to a video). So far I haven't been able to find a single host who provides that and hard subbing is annoying, so with that feature I'm sure you will sky rocket in the social networks ;)

When I have reached the $20 payout which will mean around 30,000 views which equals 30,000 downloads then in all probability I will be deceased.

Can I have your assurance the $20 will be paid to the executor of my will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back