USA Payment Service Problem on payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Tiger

few times ago when i activated my USA payment service payoneer give me a bank account of First century Bank N.A
for help this account i create a paypal verify account . this working fine but 2 days ago when i login to my paypal in start its asked me my bank account number. now my paypal not open its always asked me my First Century Bank number . but when in open my payoneer account go to my USA payment service . payoneer change my Bank account and number to Bank of America now i need my old bank number to open my account of paypal please tell me what i do?
i contact to payoneer from this ticket number: LTK12153010480131X but 2 days above no reply..

7 comments
i don't think so they change Card number with out inform customer, USA payment Service Account changed to New Bank please u check it in ur account ,

Hi,
Please note that the bank details for the US Payment Service have changed due to an overall update we're doing for the service. You can read all about it here: Official FAQs for the US Payment Service Update - US Payment Service Update - Payoneer Community Forums

This is why you see Bank of America details in your account. If you need to get the old bank details for PayPal to verify them, you can either look for the email that we've sent you in the past with those details, or as you did - contact our support. For a more immediate response than email, you can always use our live chat or telephone options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back