Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray .. two payments are approved and two more are pending ..

waiting for payment. Thank you.

Hello,
we have sent you 2 days ago one payment, other payment would be processed in next few days.
Pending payment would be check in next 3-5 days manuelly because we have no protection via google captcha.

Please be patient in this time, all user would be payed like anytime.

Regards,
Sladi

we have sent you 2 days ago one payment

I again checked my WM purse .. No, maybe you sent the payment to another person.

You said that the payment will be on December 9 ...

During this time, you received about 40 requests for payment, do you really check thousands of clicks on your links manually?
You find a person by IP address, find his phone number and ask if he is bot or not, because you have no protection via google captcha.

This is a joke, but I'm 20 days waiting for the first payment.

Thanks

request pending from 13 january !! it is written only 4 days after request

I always received payments and I am waiting for this one

Best regards

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 9
My payment pending from 1/13/18

Are you going to pay me or not ??

More than 10 days from my request via paypal , you can see proof below

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 7
" The payment is then sent to your PayPal account during business days no longer than 4 days after requesting ! "

Please remove this sentence it is fake !! you pay after 20 days or more from request

" The payment is then sent to your PayPal account during business days no longer than 4 days after requesting ! "

Please remove this sentence it is fake !! you pay after 20 days or more from request

Hello,
payment sent!

We are working on new script/design/function...

We still waiting on our captial from bank to give user chance for daily payment.
Yea, it can takes up to 20 days but we pay.

Fast payment is in moment not possible...

But this would be changed soon.
No longer as 4 days?! Yea for some user who take WMZ payment, so this is real.
I hope you can understand that we cant sent payment so fast, dont forget we need to control few hunders withdraw weekly because google captcha is disable and we must control traffic manuelly. This takes time. But in future would we get lot of new function so this would be not a problem and with new capital we give fast payment again for all urle.co user. Have a good weekend guys.

Regards,
Sladi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back