Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]fast payment thanks[/FONT]
gjk0x0

rmS8KkyRTYOSmNWIuGneuQ.png

Last edited:
Request my first payment on 6 sep 2017, but there is no payment sent and received after 13 days.
2017-09-19_022531.png

Last edited:
Request my first payment on 6 sep 2017, but there is no payment sent and received after 13 days.
2017-09-19_022531.png

Dear user,

next paypal payment is on: 22th-25th then you will get all three payments.

This month we get lot of new user with paypal payment so we was really suprise, so we have edit ad networks payment to 70% to paypal and not more 20%

In future would payment be faster again.

Regards,
Sladi

Our site would be today or maximal tommorrow for 1 hour offline. If you have any quastions please contact us on support@urle.co

Regards,
Sladi

Last edited:
Well, after you said payment will be sent on 18 sep 2017, then now you say 22th-25th.
After 25 sep 2017 left, if I ask my payment I'm sure your answer is "payment will be sent on 1-5 oct 2017.

2017-09-21_044303.png

This is the one of unprofessional ad network I ever seen!

GOOD BYE

Well, after you said payment will be sent on 18 sep 2017, then now you say 22th-25th.
After 25 sep 2017 left, if I ask my payment I'm sure your answer is "payment will be sent on 1-5 oct 2017.

2017-09-21_044303.png

This is the one of unprofessional ad network I ever seen!

GOOD BYE

Are you seriously now?! Somtimes happens that we get payment any 2 weeks by ad networks?! You think we can pay our user only with popads with up to $60/10.000

WE need to wait to for payment. Ad network tell us on 18th is payment and now they had some problems so we must wait maximal Monday.

What can i do for this?!

We have disable captcha for all user and visitors on urle and now you make terror for few days?!

Since 1 year now we pay all our user and no body had any problems only you now.

You can go to other networks if you dont like urle, im gonna understand this. Use they captcha and enjoy. One day other network would let you wait like me but they are not faul...

We all wait on earnings..

Thank you and good luck to you to. Any problems with me direct?! Please contact me via private message or email but spam not my thread in future.

Regards,
Sladi

Are you seriously now?! Somtimes happens that we get payment any 2 weeks by ad networks?! You think we can pay our user only with popads with up to $60/10.000

WE need to wait to for payment. Ad network tell us on 18th is payment and now they had some problems so we must wait maximal Monday.

What can i do for this?!

We have disable captcha for all user and visitors on urle and now you make terror for few days?!

You can go to other networks if you dont like urle, im gonna understand this. Use they captcha and enjoy. One day other network would let you wait like me but they are not faul...

Thank you and good luck to you to. Any problems with me direct?! Please contact me via private message or email but spam not my thread in future.

Regards,
Sladi

YES I'm serious!
Of course I had moved to other shortener since you show me you fail managing user payment.
By the way we are in WJ FORUM, people are allowed to share their experience as long as its true. And my POST is 1000% true. If you dont want negative review in your thread then improve your payment system.

Do not be arrogant and think your shorter is the only one of the best in the world, there are many shortener url with better rates and on time payment.

What can i do for this?!

Regards,
Sladi

YES I'm serious!
Of course I had moved to other shortener since you show me you fail managing user payment.
By the way we are in WJ FORUM, people are allowed to share their experience as long as its true. And my POST is 1000% true. If you dont want negative review in your thread then improve your payment system.

Do not be arrogant and think your shorter is the only one of the best in the world, there are many shortener url with better rates and on time payment.

Hey,

1. im not arrogant sir. You can share your experience, sure! But stop reply the same. Thank you.

2. what can I do if I Test worst ad network for 4 weeks and they pay not on time?! I'm sorry but if urle must wait then user must wait to.

We try to give best service and if you don't use more urle of course im goons tell you good luck.

Since 1 year we pay allways fast and nobody have problem. Now you wait 2-3 weeks and I'm bad guy?!

Anyway, have a nice day.

Regards,
Sladi

All payments sent.
Have a nice weekend guys.

Regards,
Sladi

Last edited:
how many popup atm? my user complaining. I used urle and ouo but people complaining urle is popup hell..
check and revert plz

Hello,

we are using maximal up to 3 pops.
I do not understand what is a problem. We have disable captcha for all visitors and now is problem pops. We had since start 3 pops.
We can not make any user happy sir.
Captcha to disable was a big deal because there is lot of work to check daily real and fake traffic.

Regards,
Sladi

Can you make a popads script which user just show a pops only without need to click any urle shorten links on my site links , just like adfly , which they have this pop ads earning option on their site for their affiliate member .

Can you make a popads script which user just show a pops only without need to click any urle shorten links on my site links , just like adfly , which they have this pop ads earning option on their site for their affiliate member .

Hey,
this option coming soon.

Regards,
Sladi

Ok , looking forward to your popads script , nowadays many online user are using adblocker , so installing a popads script is very useful for those who wish to earn a couple of bucks from their website .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back