Urle.co - Up to $60/10k - No Captcha - Count up to 3x - Referral Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "http://u2m.us/" & "Get.al" also your company? The same script the same plan [Similar] or They are copying you...Lemmi know

Hey mate,

90% of link shortener here using ready made script for $45 :rofl:
we are using to but since 6 months we are working on own script and in 7-10 days we go online.
Our new script would be awesome (design, function)...

Regards,
Sladi

P.S. this is not our sites. We got only urle.co

Last edited:
I need help, I do not receive payment from June 11, notice from urle.co is payment via webmoney will be paid from June 20 but until now i still do not receive the money my ac: downloadgameps3

EasyCapture3.jpg

Last edited:
I need help, I do not receive payment from June 11, notice from urle.co is payment via webmoney will be paid from June 20 but until now i still do not receive the money my ac: downloadgameps3

EasyCapture3.jpg

Hello,

we pay any 24 hours but webmoney have check our account... WMZ payment gonna be processed in next 30-60 minutes.

Regards,
Sladi

I am gonna join you guys from today.

Thank you and welcome to urle.co!

Regards,
Sladi

Last edited:
urle.com

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you for fast payment and all that effort that you do for us admin, till now i got 114 dollars never had any problem and the site is good and don't bother the visitors with ads i advise everyone to join this site, trust me you will never regrette also it have high CPM, thanks to the admin and support team.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you for fast payment and all that effort that you do for us admin, till now i got 114 dollars never had any problem and the site is good and don't bother the visitors with ads i advise everyone to join this site, trust me you will never regrette also it have high CPM, thanks to the admin and support team.[/FONT]

You welcome!
Thank you for support and use our service.

Regards,
Sladi

[h=1]Forbidden[/h][FONT=&quot]You don't have permission to access / on this server.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Website not working why ?[/FONT]

[h=1]Forbidden[/h][FONT=&quot]You don't have permission to access / on this server.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Website not working why ?[/FONT]

New upgrade should take 2 min but it was a lil bug... we online in 5-10 min again.

Regards,
Sladi

Start using urle.co 3 weeks ago. Download and sales drop down. Got several messages like this one from users and forums admins. Is it possible to make 1 or 2 pop-ups???

Sorry, but I am not going to spend my Sunday evening to check all the links you posted;
13 new topics *3 links *8 popups + new tabs = minimum 312 pop-ups!

Maybe one gets some extra bonus credits (read payout rates) when using the urle.co link protector, but for me it's a no-no.
I've added our Administrator and a co-Mod to this conversation.
You may want to send the Admin a PM and if he says that I must make your posts visible in the future, then I will do that, but the today posted topics are gone to the dustbin, sorry.

Start using urle.co 3 weeks ago. Download and sales drop down. Got several messages like this one from users and forums admins. Is it possible to make 1 or 2 pop-ups???

Sorry, but I am not going to spend my Sunday evening to check all the links you posted;
13 new topics *3 links *8 popups + new tabs = minimum 312 pop-ups!

Maybe one gets some extra bonus credits (read payout rates) when using the urle.co link protector, but for me it's a no-no.
I've added our Administrator and a co-Mod to this conversation.
You may want to send the Admin a PM and if he says that I must make your posts visible in the future, then I will do that, but the today posted topics are gone to the dustbin, sorry.

Hello,

You want minimal pops then make you account in our other site shrinkstar.com (1-2pops) on urle we have the most best rates (at least $2) this is a reason why lot of ads. Urle is there who want make money! Shrinkstar.com is there to earn not so much money but with only 1-2 pops. In the world are different people. Some one tell me I don't matter ads I just want make maximal money. Other one just want minimal ads and a lil bit money. Anybody know here we give excellent service with one of the best rates. So don't loose your time sir.

Regards,
Sladi

Hello,

How you are you sir and how can I help you? You want maximal to pops then make you account in our other site shrinkstar.com on urle we have the most best rates (at least $2) this is a reason why lot of ads. Urle is there who want make money! Sharinkstar is there to earn not so much money but with only 1-2 pops. In the world are different people. Some one tell me I don't matter ads I just want make maximal money. Other one just want minimal ads and a lil bit money. Anybody know here we give excellent service with one of the best rates. So don't loose your time sir.

Regards,
Sladi

P.S. urle got 3-4 pops this is a reason why user earn more money by us. We count up to 3x any 24h + at least $20/10k

All payments processed.

Regards,
Sladi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back