UPLOADING.SITE: Pays for multiple downloads from same IP - From the uploadrocket team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tx also here for the payment done in time like in uploadrocket.net, about the premium account it looks also have expired or will be expire soon, if something can be done appreciate it.

My friend said that you auto-ban account from Vietnam, don't you? Any explaination??
Ps: Sorry for my bad english!

There was a BOT that added a bunch of VN users - Our system cleaned the users from the system and a few of the real users were also deleted.

Feel free to signup again and everything will be OK - We do not purposely ban users from any countries.

My friend said that you auto-ban account from Vietnam, don't you? Any explaination??
Ps: Sorry for my bad english!

There was a BOT that added a bunch of VN users - Our system cleaned the users from the system and a few of the real users were also deleted.

Feel free to signup again and everything will be OK - We do not purposely ban users from any countries.

We recommended them to register uploading.site account in order to download faster. So, is it ok if we register and upload to your file host??? There would be no banned user in the furture???

We recommended them to register uploading.site account in order to download faster. So, is it ok if we register and upload to your file host??? There would be no banned user in the furture???

Yes, there will be no problems - I was just a mistake by our script - We have eliminated the bot and there will be no problems in the future.

Yes, there will be no problems - I was just a mistake by our script - We have eliminated the bot and there will be no problems in the future.
Ok! I'll recommend my forum using your file host! Thanks for supporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back