Uploadify.net ~ Highest DTR ~ Let's start our adventure towards success

uploadify

Uploadify.net ~ Highest DTR & Payout ~ Let's start our adventure towards success ~

Dear Wjunction Friends,

Let me introduce myself, I am Giacinto and I’m the public relations manager of uploadify.net.
Before talking about uploadify, I would like to make a connection with you. We aspire to create lasting partnerships and not only temporary ones.

Uploadify born in January 2016, from our project manager Antonio.

Now uploadify has more than 50k users where most of them are uploaders, 5 servers file and over 3,000,000 of files.
We have multiple strong points like our experience, In my humble, I have more than 10 years of experience in IT.
What we are presenting now is the result of years of experience, search, and development.
After a long period of Beta, we are proud to show you Uploadify.

“ We may not be the first file hosting you use, but we will surely be the last”

What we offer is a unique experience. We take care of relations with our partners since the sing up to start our adventure towards success.
Thanks to the experience of our team and thanks to your feedback, Uploadify is becoming every day better

Multiples are the upcoming features, some of them:

• FTP upload; (Edit: It's Online and working!)
  • A Pay per share revenue model.

Let’s talk about details:

bSfBXDJ.png

The first thing you will notice is the % of download-through rate (DTR) clearly higher than the other sites.
You will notice higher % of downloads thanks to the reduction of ads that the user will find on your file. No annoying ads such as POP-UPs or FULL SCREEN stressful ads but only the essentials one.
We put the user experience ahead of our incomes.
The user experience is everything for us
We do our best to make the user experience the best.

Another thing that you can observe is that our pay per download programs offers top notch earnings (May be not up-to-date, please look them here https://uploadify.net/plugins/rewards/site/rewards.php)
BHQlJHw.png

Revenues rates are in a base of 1,000 downloads and not of 10,000.
That’s mean the threshold payout request will be hit faster.
The minimum payout request is 7$
The payments are processed usually in 24/48h, Some payments methods may require more time, that’s why you will find on TOS of reward programs max 7-14 days.
Another detail is that our technology is enough smart to track every country in the world. Every country, so if your downloads come from the Arctic Circle, don’t worry, we count them too!
Uploadify comes with 3 kinds of account:

TipologyMax upload file sizeAccount storageFile Last
Guest2 GB2 GB30 D
Free10 GB100 GB45 D
Premium100 GB500 GBNever.

We give a lot of importance to our users' feedback, so, feel free to suggest!

Here are our contact details:
email: opt@uploadify.net
For every problem or doubt, I and my colleagues are here for you 24/7/365.

Best Regards,
Giacinto
Uploadify.net PR Team.

Last edited:
303 comments
We had some technical problem the 17th due to the big volume of download, everything has been fixed in few hours!
Best Regards,
Giacinto
Uploadify.net PR Team.

requested first payout in pp.......waiting for payment

i will update and comment here as soon as i receive payment

payment received and thanks a lot

yes...uploadify pay and trusted as of now....

Last edited:
there is no need....only if u don't have any official thread or ur thread deleted or banned in wj

one can open thread in File Host & Affiliate Discussion and post proof

and

thanks for the support.....pls be active in thread atleast once in 2-3 days

and i will comment here whenever i receive payment from you and post screenshot if needed

payment received....thanks a lot

but i've not received full amount...paypal taking nearly 10% fee

pls do something about this... and send me full amount in future

if possible add webmoney

Sorry for late reply guys!
Usually, I got an email when someone replies to the thread but I don't know why this time didn't arrive.

@coolguy Thanks to you for trusting Uploadify.
Unfortunately we don't have control over the Paypal fee, you know that this not depends on us.

@Dark, are you uploading as guest or free user?

Back