UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK thanks just i upload huge files( more space) ,need to upgrade that's all

thanks friend

You have 2 TB space; Your storage will upgrade after you get a few sales automatically.

Please enable show file per page. Can be show 1k file per page is ok. Thank you

Yes , File per page will be added during next week.

Last edited:
Started working with Uploadgig and guess what i got 2 sales today. Looks very reliance and promising host to me. You must try this filehost you will get sure shot sales.

Started working with Uploadgig and guess what i got 2 sales today. Looks very reliance and promising host to me. You must try this filehost you will get sure shot sales.

Screen shoot FOR SALES

thanks

Last edited:
I can not upload FTP no upload ... FIX ERRO

There is a problem with cuteFTP. Our technical team work on it, Please use other FTP clients like FileZilla or flashFXP.

Update: The problem has been fixed.

Yes problem is fixed and now i can use ftp via cute ftp pro as before. Thank you

Screen shoot FOR SALES

thanks

Hello HERE IS MY SCREENSHOT-
5Tq9CYm.jpg

Last edited:
just want to confirm here, the file will be deleted no matter its last downloaded date?
for example with account type for Basic (60 days expire file date):
upload date = 1 Jun 2016
expire date = 31 July 2016

so on 31 July 2016, the file will be deleted no matter if it has been downloaded one day before?

just want to confirm here, the file will be deleted no matter its last downloaded date?
for example with account type for Basic (60 days expire file date):
upload date = 1 Jun 2016
expire date = 31 July 2016

so on 31 July 2016, the file will be deleted no matter if it has been downloaded one day before?

It is X days (based your affiliate account type ) after the last download, expire date will be updated after every download.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back