Not open for further replies.
do you have ftp ?
c4663fb7007b482f99fd05ef8cbdca72.png

i tried webupload

8182bb532c834d9f9c7e9c113dbc9927.png

file export not working
also i did not find file search Option

Last edited:
@uploadgig do you have ref system ? Rate will be incrase later ? Have no ftp upload ?

Hi liuliu.

1. Actually, we don't have ref system.

2. About you 2nd question, Your account will be upgraded automatically .
The process is that at the beginning, you will get 50% PPS and when you reach 200 USD sales in total, your account will be upgraded to the next level, Bronze, So you will get 60% PPS and this process goes on as the table shows here: Uploadgig Affiliate

3. You can ask for FTP Upload by creating a ticket here: UploadGIG

do you have ftp ?
i tried webupload

file export not working
also i did not find file search Option

Hi Mr.leg,

About your first question, you can ask for FTP Upload by creating a ticket here: UploadGIG
and about the 2nd question, make sure you have logged in and then try again, there shouldn't be any problem.
Search option will be added to uploadgig this week.

Last edited:
Are there lesser earning amounts depending on the payment method of the sale or is it always the same?

For example if I am gold rank and get a 90 day sale will I always get 70% of $25 ($17.50) or will it sometimes be less because of the fees of different payment options?

Are there lesser earning amounts depending on the payment method of the sale or is it always the same?

For example if I am gold rank and get a 90 day sale will I always get 70% of $25 ($17.50) or will it sometimes be less because of the fees of different payment options?

It is always the same. If you are Gold rank, you always get 70%.

how about this situation for affiliate:
1st month: Basic (2TB)
2nd month: Bronze (4TB)
3rd month: Basic (2TB)

if in 2nd month he used 3.5TB space, then what will happen with his files in 3rd month? will you delete it to make space 2TB?

if in 2nd month he used 3.5TB space, then what will happen with his files in 3rd month? will you delete it to make space 2TB?

No, We don't delete files.
Your account will not downgrade.

Affiliate table updated.

No, We don't delete files.
Your account will not downgrade.

Affiliate table updated.
how? according to here it will be downgraded:
[h=4]Q- When will my account be downgraded?[/h] A- You should earn at least 10% of the total requirement of your account (per month). For example: if your account is Bronze, you should earn at least 20$ per month to keep your account in this level. Otherwise it will be downgraded back to Basic.

File manager is bad, how to get link if file very much ?

Please explain what you mean? You can sort files by the number of downloads. Also, you can search the name of a file in the search box and find it to see details.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back