uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hi Sinem,

can u explain why u only pay me 0,11 € for 176 valid downloads! Most traffic is from Germany, all Files are under 100 MB, so it must be 176 * 0,01 = 1,76 €, because u pay 10 € / 1000 Downloads!

0,11 € divided with 176 is 0,6 € /1000 Downloads

can u please explain ?

The actual rate feels like 0,60/1000 - 1,20/1000

Hi Sinem,

can u explain why u only pay me 0,11 € for 176 valid downloads! Most traffic is from Germany, all Files are under 100 MB, so it must be 176 * 0,01 = 1,76 €, because u pay 10 € / 1000 Downloads!

0,11 € divided with 176 is 0,6 € /1000 Downloads

can u please explain ?

Not all downloads are valid ones which generate revenue, like it's stated in the first post of this thread.

Example: If a premium user downloads one file from user xyz, then downloads your file, the download of your file will be counted but you won't receive any revenue for that, because user xyz received the amount already. This 'block' is active for 24 hours, the first file the premium user downloads after this time frame will generate revenue. It's the same procedure for Free- and Guest-Downloads. (Difference: IP-Check, whereas for Premiums the Account ID is checked).

But if you feel mistreated, you can send me your account IDs and I'll let your accounts get checked.

Payout requests are being processed within a maximum of 30 working days after request

so It's like we just eat air lol~

That's the maximum time frame, which can occur. We're trying to pay out after 14 days of request.

Okay then. Could You tell me something about payment? I mean wich payment processor ul.to use?

Payout: Payza, Webmoney, Bank Transfer, PaySafeCard
Deposit for Account-Purchases: The one you see at http://ul.to/register from your country

Hi UL.to support, welcome back :)

I want to know how to change the plan to PPS. I can't find any option on a site.

48351828.png

Can you please help me out.?

Thanks

Both plans are active at the same time, but that is stated in my first post of this thread as well.

Hi, I came buck to use ul.to.
but I can not use remote upload.
it kind of change.
what is ''Proxy Einstellungen'' ?
If I do remote upload from Hotfile, what should I do??
before just set up ''Domain profiles''

wogh..so u only count 1 download from 1 IP to all user which is if user already download from A so the B-Z didn't get revenue if user A download their files?:facepalm:

i have nothing against the site but the earning program is really really low.

only 1 ip per 24 hour (there goes many downloads)

1 premium account vaild for 1 download only (in another way we can say premium download isn't counted)

No earnings for US downloads

so we can say that PPD is there just to say there is a PPD, but it going to earn nothing for members.

payment takes 30 business days meanings 45 day (lol)

Lets say like this, we can earn 1 / 10 of what filesonic paid.

Edit :

i have just learned that if 100 free members download my file, they downloaded another file from some one before i will earn 0.00 for those 100 downloads !

this is a joke, uploaded.to doesn't have a PPD, it's just for title, it's useless (in my opinion)

Last edited:
Back