UK Seize Popular Music Blog, Arrest Operators and Threaten Readers

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan
even if there is any,that would be just a piece of paper lol
In just 2 minutes on Google I found a special 301 report from March 2009 which states that "in the past 3 years, 90 raids had been carried out" due to copyright and that report also states that they intent to be more active in future.

I didn't bother trying to prove Pakistan has copyright laws as it's pretty obvious it does even though you said "we don't have copyright laws" so instead I went straight and found that they actually enforce them. Sure 90 isn't much but you'd be pretty pissed if you were one of them.

The government also cites 59 raids by FIA and 168 actions from November 2006 to January 2009 by the
Pakistani Intellectual Property Service

It's this ignorance and disregard that will get you in trouble.

In just 2 minutes on Google I found a special 301 report from March 2009 which states that "in the past 3 years, 90 raids had been carried out" due to copyright and that report also states that they intent to be more active in future.

I didn't bother trying to prove Pakistan has copyright laws as it's pretty obvious it does even though you said "we don't have copyright laws" so instead I went straight and found that they actually enforce them. Sure 90 isn't much but you'd be pretty pissed if you were one of them.

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's this ignorance and disregard that will get you in trouble.

you should check if they were for downloading warez lmao
22441404297a46a343bbdf2a96364bd0.jpg

source wiki

its a country where money rules :p
money is power here (edited as stupid people like rohan cant understand)

Last edited:
If you have a House in Karachi. No USA MF*** never can't touch you. If you have money you rules. You create rules and destroy rules anything possible there.
--That I know.

oh I think you forgot, US Killed Osama, u people were hiding him and US killed him without giving any info to pakistan and pakistan kept seeing that like kids :)):)) .

Do you even know how powerful US is ? pakistan is nothing in comparison of US, Pakistan is Alive because of US, if US stop supporting Pakistan then Pakistan will be finished.... US can do anything with pakistan, the thing is that in pakistan there are many criminals and terrorists and big criminal activities to look for, that's why there is not much anti piracy stuff in pakistan. I know you people are not even safe on roads and outside your home anywhere, anybody can shoot ur head anywhere and no one will get you justice.

Huh!? US just sent a 2.4 Billion $ aid package to pakistan!

oh I think you forgot, US Killed Osama, u people were hiding him and US killed him without giving any info to pakistan and pakistan kept seeing that like kids :)):)) .

Do you even know how powerful US is ? pakistan is nothing in comparison of US, Pakistan is Alive because of US, if US stop supporting Pakistan then Pakistan will be finished.... US can do anything with pakistan, the thing is that in pakistan there are many criminals and terrorists and big criminal activities to look for, that's why there is not much anti piracy stuff in pakistan. I know you people are not even safe on roads and outside your home anywhere, anybody can shoot ur head anywhere and no one will get you justice.

do some search you stupid phukkk
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh3GXF5m4Ws
or just suck google for more results

Edit: Copyright laws do exists in Pakistan.

On topic
Copyright exists
What my point was that it is not illegal to download warez content here infact pirated stuff is sold out in the markets here legally

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Thing is Every Country has its Own law and Rules, So we cannot say that Nothing Happens in our Country for Copyright or something, i think its totally Stupid if we say that

Stop Blaming each Countries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back