Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! We'd like to know what you think of our new theme & platform, click here to share your thoughts!
  1. ShareShiz

ShareShiz Banned

Feb 13, 2010
    UK Seize Popular Music Blog, Arrest Operators and Threaten Readers
    By

2. DJboutit

DJboutit Well-Known Member Member

Dec 7, 2010
    I just saw this on Torrentfreak every country is doing what the US wants them to do so they will not get into a big war every other country is now the US bitch sad. MPAA & RIAA want every to believe that that are losing 500mill to 2billion a yr from piracy this is just straight BS if there is no hard proof then just STFU. If these US keeps flexing there muscles like this then a few other countries are gonna go to war with the US US can not control anything outside there borders that is what they do not care about

3. CuraHack

CuraHack Banned

Aug 20, 2010
    Soca XD ???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbA1Lh3cdnE[/ame]

On a serious reply to the article:
    I think it's very gay (to say the least) to track visitors IP etc. when they visit the site. I think we should DoS that rouge IP/Server. X-(

4. Drinkordie

Drinkordie New Member Member

Jun 21, 2010
    [​IMG]

Hahahahaha lol at that shit XD Fucking noob's XD

5. chaudhary9

chaudhary9 New Member Member

Mar 9, 2011
    now even UK is doing the same :o

anyways downloads are allowed in my country,f**K USA and its stupid policies

6. upnorth

upnorth New Member Member

Nov 28, 2009
    SOCA seriously need someone to teach them how to center align that damn message. Guess they also need to learn how to proper threat people as they forgot to inform about the high risk of getting extradited to the US. :facepalm:

The " unlimited fine " information is hilarious! :))

7. tyyymyshoe

tyyymyshoe New Member Member

Oct 30, 2010
    to b honest i say f the usa (i'm from usa) and their stupid laws but there is something else that bothers me. You have people saying "oh f usa" and similar comments for some of the things our government has done. Some ppl even go as far as to bad mouth Americans for the sh*t that politicians do, because it is us that votes them in.

but have you ever stopped to think that the US will go as far as other countries let them. Doesn't it bother anybody that their own country / government keeps bending over for the US and then pretend it was like all the USA government

I'm not saying the USA government isn't he biggest load of BS, but when will people start holding their own country liable for letting the US walk all over them? You know they will take it as far as other countries will allow them.

For example USA can't call up North Korea and ask them to hand over one of their citizens.. because north korea hates the united states and won't even so much as communicate with them...

either way USA sucks but other countries gotta quit just giving it to them.. don't necessarily have to be as extreme as North Korea (just an example) but you don't have to jump at their every beck and hollar.

8. Myth?

Myth? New Member Member

Nov 23, 2008
    Your message above wins my friend.

9. foxman

foxman New Member Member

Feb 28, 2011
    unlimited fine?

10. Error

Error New Member Member

Jan 13, 2009
    Hmm wow they hosted with Private Layer also.

11. Mutikasa

Mutikasa New Member Member

Nov 28, 2011
    ten years?
    wow man, then we should steal or kill somebody with car, they get less.
    somebody should sue them for treathening

12. masterb56

masterb56 New Member Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Really SOCA? You're going to report me just cause I visited this site? And say what exactly? What a load of BS.

13. ^^GoRiLLaZ^^

^^GoRiLLaZ^^ Member Member

Mar 26, 2010
    Warez linking site ???

14. Bankrobber

Bankrobber New Member Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Bullshit. They're only threatening. Anyway, was it a download blog?

15. sane_i

sane_i New Member Member

Nov 18, 2010
    i dont understand...who likes RnB music oO ;D

16. Mr Happy

Mr Happy New Member Member

Apr 25, 2009
    Would ye kids just shut the hell up complaining. Downloading copyright material is illegal no matter what way you look at it and every country has copyright laws not just the USA. Sure some enforce them more than others but they all have them.

Why are ye even mentioning the USA and it's influence over this? Obviously the UK has their own copyright laws and has for some time. If the site has illegal content then shit can and does happen. I'm amazed that this comes as a surprise to ye.

17. chaudhary9

Mar 9, 2011
    we dont have copyright laws or their enforcement :p

18. Mr Happy

Mr Happy New Member Member

Apr 25, 2009
    What's your country? I bet you do. Just because something is enforced doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

19. Sp32

Sp32 Well-Known Member Respected

Jun 11, 2009
    "SOCA" ...Really? Wow.

20. chaudhary9

Mar 9, 2011
    pakistan
    even if there is any,that would be just a piece of paper lol