Trying to choose between using PayPal or Payoneer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
Thanks guys, Geek what do you mean by individual clients? You can make individual payments in Payoneer. Things to consider right now are costs - Paypal won't let us use US currency, and tries to make us transfer the payments recieved in USD into Canadian Dollars and then back into USD to pay our vendors which will be costly. Payoneer is $100 per month (+ $300 set up) unless we're taking more than $10,000 a month for business account.

Thought we would drop a few lines about Payoneer into the mix

We saw this great thread and thought we would drop a few lines about Payoneer into the mix.
Payoneer can help you receive payments from your customers across the globe. When opening up an account with us, you are given multiple account numbers (USD, EURO, GBT) where you can receive payments directly into those currencies directly into your Payoneer account
Our fees vary depending on a variety of factors but we have made our process far more transparent with our new fees page on our website.
Please let us know if you have any questions, we’d be happy to help further if needed.

I use paypal a year already and i have this payoneer too.But i think payoneer has a annual fee's of 29$ a year.Whose better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back