Thrusthost.com-10 Gbps | 2xX5670 | 32 GB | 400 GB SAS RDP @ €20 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good support, i suggess it.
i not use alot, but even i use it no lag, no speed down, or slow cpu.

exelent support alway on the guy.

100% from me.! keep up the good work.!

just open a support ticket bro. we will update it :)

Ps 2 slots are available.

1: 300 Gb and
2: 250GB

you can ask for discount. open a support ticket to do that.

regards.

Thanks for the review bro.

We have got 8 pre orders and we are going to order our server tomorrow. so this is the last chance for all. Before i order the server if you order you will get 10 euro@ 200 Gb and 20 euro at 400GB. after i order the server price will be increased. for details contact us via live support system.

regards
Pratik
Thrusthost

Breaking News 1:
(SSD RDP server for Encoders only)

As for high demanding RDP service.
We have decided to Bring a NEW EXTREME SERVICE ONLY FOR THE ENCODERS)

Intel E3-1230 @ 3.20 GHz
32GB RAM
110GB SSD
1 Gbps full duplex
Unmetered bandwith

Special features of that RDP server:

*only 4 clients on that server

Here is the details:

From some days i have been thinking to get a Super powerful server and i got this idea.
We will take a server with E3-1230 processor (32 Gb ram) with 5x120 GB SSD. Then i came to know that E3 servers supports 4 disks max so we changed the hdds to 3x120 Gb ssd and 1x240 Gb ssd. the os will be in one disk and rest 2x120 GB disk there will be 2 user (1 user per disk) and the other 240 gb ssd there will be 2 user(110 gb each) or ifanyone want to take the whole disk then he can take that by paying that much. We have got one user already in and we need 3 users more.

ps: this plan is only for the big and serious encoders.

We are taking pre orders.

*Once we will get 4 clients ready to order then we will ask them to pay. once they paid we will order the server.
*your billing period will start after we deliver you the rdp.

That is what I am waiting for. Only 4 encoders on a E3 CPU with pure SSD.

This is the best offer I saw on wjunction. SSD deals like this don't show up to often.

So bro, let me be the first one to say: I WANT ONE !

That is one of the best offers I saw here in the RDP section.

SSD drives with only 4 encoders and E3 CPU, worth it!

Right now I have left 2 more weeks with another RDP provider, but as soon as I can I want one slot on this server. I bet it will encode like lighting!

Hellow fly. We are looking forward for your slot. You can confirm me in skype. please add me there so that we can talk and fix a slot for you. there we will need one more client to order the server. skype: ptk6267

Best regards
Pratik
Thrusthost.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back