Selling themaManager - edit and manage your posts / replace dead links.

Freddy11

themaManager - software to help you manage and edit your posts from forums and blogs.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

Buy: themaManager - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • All your user posts are fetched automatically.
  • All new posts are fetched periodically.
  • Supports major types of forums and blogs (phpBB, vBulletin, DLE blog, Wordpress, SMF, IP Board, myBB, xenForo, Burning Board, fluxBB, Blogger [blogspot]).
  • Posts are monitored for dead links all the time.
  • Replace dead links in all forums / blogs at once.
  • Replace posts with new posts from .txt files.
  • Replace specific text in all posts.
  • Replaced dead links are remember for the future.
  • Check links from specific post and replace in all posts.
  • Extract and replace links only from specific posts.
  • Setup all hosts which you need for dead links checking.
  • Access to all your posts by just double clicking with mouse.
  • Automatic captcha processing (antiGate, ripCaptcha, deathByCaptcha, bypassCaptcha).
  • Edit any of your post.
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Preview your formatted post.
  • Save posts to files if needed.
  • Settings to make it work like you want.
  • Delete posts from supported website types (Wordpress).
  • Multiple language interfaces (English, French, Russian).
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaManager

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaManager

themaManager / themaPoster / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaManager forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaManager on themaManager forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaManager - (changelog)

Last edited:
257 comments
Is there any way to export an index (i.e topic subjects and links) into a text or something like that ....

In other words, is there any way to copy all topics' links, if there isn't ... please consider adding it in ur next updates

Is there any way to export an index (i.e topic subjects and links) into a text or something like that ....

In other words, is there any way to copy all topics' links, if there isn't ... please consider adding it in ur next updates

You can.

Select all needed posts -> press on "Extract links" button -> press on "Save links to .txt file" or "Copy all links" button.

When saving to .txt it will ask if you want to add the subject before links.

You can.

Select all needed posts -> press on "Extract links" button -> press on "Save links to .txt file" or "Copy all links" button.

When saving to .txt it will ask if you want to add the subject before links.

I'm not talking about download links, I'm talking about post urls (https://forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=xxxxxxx)

I'm not talking about download links, I'm talking about post urls (https://forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=xxxxxxx)

Added for next update (1.23) new right click option for posts list "Copy URL".

Just select all needed posts -> right click -> "Copy URL".
Thanks heaps :D ... you are awesome
Please include the post subject or add another option to copy both subject & url together otherwise we will not know which url is for which upload exactly ... an example would be
'postsubject1';'posturl1'
'postsubject2';'posturl2'
'postsubject3';'posturl3'

hi Freddy
its found only 1420 posts from my account but i posted 5k+ posts and i want to load all posts on themamanager
can you help me about that ?

thanks

hi Freddy
its found only 1420 posts from my account but i posted 5k+ posts and i want to load all posts on themamanager
can you help me about that ?

thanks

Hi,

PM me URL with login details.

It might be VB forum with limits (which are explained in the FAQ), in that case you might need to use "Topic fetch" features.

Version 1.23 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.22 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.23
  • Added option in "Replace text" feature when search text does not appear in post message to allow to search for that text in other posts anyway (note: might not find any posts to edit).
  • Added right click options in "POSTS" tab -> "POSTS" list -> "Copy URL" and "Open in browser".
  • Added ability to receive topics IDs from themaPoster.
  • Added option in "Extracted links" window to "Remove all links". When enable letter "r" (for removing links) will be entered in all areas on the right. You can still make adjustments after that if needed. You can also temporary disable needed hosts so they won't be extracted at all if ever need this option.
  • Fixed few fetching and editing problems.
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Thanks.

Version 1.24 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.23 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.24
  • Added delete post from website support for myBB and phpBB 3.x types (works only if account has needed permissions).
  • Added copy and delete replacements from other websites buttons (same as in themaPoster).
  • Fixed few fetching and editing problems.
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Last edited:
problems in planetsuzy and fritchy with big threads . impossible edit or make new replay but via web work
possible make program work only with fast edit ?

Back