Selling themaLeecher - software to help you leech and manage messages.

Freddy11

themaLeecher - software to help you leech and manage messages.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

Buy: themaLeecher - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • Manage your messages.
  • Leech messages from categories / sub-forums / users of all websites.
  • Leech messages from RSS feeds.
  • Leech messages from post / topic URL of all websites.
  • Leech all messages from topic (mega-thread).
  • Multiple pages at once leeching supported.
  • Automatic leeching. RSS feeds and websites are checked based on specified interval.
  • Group messages by sections.
  • Login before leeching to leech only user visible content for supported types (phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, IP Board, DLE forum, DLE blog, Wordpress, myBB, Discuz, Discuz X, xenForo, fluxBB, Icy Phoenix, punBB, miniBB, Burning Board, uCoz blog, phpWind, Blogger (blogspot), Other)
  • Custom cookies module to bypass login or security for other websites.
  • Custom leeching selectors if needed.
  • IMDB information grabber with customizable IMDB template.
  • Custom replacements for message and subject.
  • Extract links from message.
  • Easily replace extracted links.
  • Send messages with one click to themaPoster.
  • Leech only messages with wanted hosts and remove unwanted hosts automatically.
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Settings to make it work like you want.
  • Preview your formatted message.
  • Convert message to HTML.
  • Save messages to files and load messages from files.
  • Organize websites by categories and languages.
  • Multiple language interfaces (English, French, Russian)
  • Basic clipboard functionality to "Paste & Leech" post with one click.
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaLeecher

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaLeecher

themaPoster / themaManager / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaLeecher forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaLeecher on themaLeecher forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaLeecher - (changelog)

Last edited:
220 comments
hey freddy, i've sent u a pm please check, i want to know if the bot can leech from updated threads, like if i leech from a thread and the uploader posts new content everyday will the bot be able to leech the new content automatically?

Hi,

you can leech the whole mega-thread in "WEBSITES" -> "Topics" tab.

It won't check for new replies in mega-thread (it's mentioned there as well).

"WEBSITES" -> "Pages" tab leeching was designed for forums where 1 topic = 1 main post, or for blog posts and other sites. You can add a category / sub-forum there.

"Pages" do check automatically periodically for new posts.

I wanna that themaLeecher will auto save all leeched posts into text files, it will save me much time. Thanks!

Hi,

this is already in my suggestions forum.

You can however very easily save needed messages to .txt file with just a few button clicks.

Version 2.19 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.18 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.19
  • Fixed message preview window images loading when URL has https.
  • Fixed IMDB leeching.
  • Fixed few small leeching problems.
  • Added automatic messages saving to .txt files inside "user/messages" folder by section. First time loading after update might take longer if you have a lot of messages (will try to save all).
  • Added setting "Leech short description from IMDB." in "Options" -> "IMDB".
  • Added setting "Automatically mark with color messages with extracted and replaced links" in "Options" -> "Messages".
  • Improved multiple messages preview window. Messages are now displayed in the list (you can still use arrow keys to navigate). Windows loads much faster (almost instantly).
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Version 2.20 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.19 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.20
  • Fixed DLE type website replacements not being applied for RSS new messages.
  • Fixed
    Code:
     inside [center] preview display problem.
    [*]Fixed few small leeching problems.
    [*]Improved topics leeching when using first line as subject to remove basic BBCode like "b", "u", "i" tags. Not needed for subject.
    [*]Added quick preview for main message area (ALT+X).
    [*]Removed from message preview window buttons to change background / text / links color. Pointless, just takes up space and memory.
    [*]Improved images displaying inside preview areas. Noticed that sometimes they are not fully shown.
    [*]Other small improvements and fixes.[/list]

For previous versions changelog: [url=http://leecher.freddy.lt/changelog.php]click here[/url]

Last edited:
Version 2.19 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.18 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.19
  • Fixed message preview window images loading when URL has https.
  • Fixed IMDB leeching.
  • Added automatic messages saving to .txt files inside "user/messages" folder by section. First time loading after update might take longer if you have a lot of messages (will try to save all).
  • Added setting "Leech short description from IMDB." in "Options" -> "IMDB".
  • Added setting "Automatically mark with color messages with extracted and replaced links" in "Options" -> "Messages".
  • Improved multiple messages preview window. Messages are now displayed in the list (you can still use arrow keys to navigate). Windows loads much faster (almost instantly).

Version 2.20 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.19 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.20
  • Fixed DLE type website replacements not being applied for RSS new messages.
  • Fixed
    Code:
     inside [center] preview display problem. 
    [*]Fixed few small leeching problems. 
    [*]Improved topics leeching when using first line as subject to remove basic BBCode like "b", "u", "i" tags. Not needed for subject. 
    [*]Added quick preview for main message area (ALT+X). 
    [*]Removed from message preview window buttons to change background / text / links color. Pointless, just takes up space and memory. 
    [*]Improved images displaying inside preview areas. Noticed that sometimes they are not fully shown. 
    [*]Other small improvements and fixes. 
    [/LIST]

For previous versions changelog: [URL="http://leecher.freddy.lt/changelog.php"]click here[/URL][/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Version v.2.21 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.20 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.21
  • Added option to add (set) sub-sections.
  • Added tags field for pages / RSS. Also in topics (mega-threads) and multi-pages leeching.
  • Added setting for RSS feeds "Don't check for duplicate subjects (leech messages with the same subjects)." in "Options" -> RSS.
  • Added keyboard shortcut setting for "My colors" in "Options" -> "Colors". From ALT+1 to ALT+5.
  • Added shortcut ALT+R for "Remove marked color from selected messages".
  • Improved / fixed save to .txt file dialogs to automatically add .txt extension if wasn't entered.
  • Improved a bit how new leeched messages are ordered when using "Pages" or "Multi-Pages" leeching. They will be ordering the same as they appear in website. Ordering is only corrected after leeching status is finished.
  • Moved messages list to the left next to sections. Less mouse and eyes movements, easier to understand that you first need to select a section(s).
  • Removed name field for websites. Pointless, name is already chosen automatically anyway.

so not added the option where we can choice the folder in which the messages getting saved? again updates where i ask, why? like apple with his iphone

so not added the option where we can choice the folder in which the messages getting saved? again updates where i ask, why? like apple with his iphone

Hi,

I can't see this request in: themaLeecher • View forum - Suggestions

Also I discussed this with some other people.

* You can easily make a simple bot to copy files where needed.
* There are other file management programs who can do that.

I don't see a point in adding this in themaLeecher, because what's the point? It would be really hard to maintain.
If you have a bot, make it to check that folder in themaLeecher, it's not hard.

i already asked you 10 times in private message

the point is. a lot of people have like 50 sections. now we need to move all those sections one by one to themaposter.

but if we can set where those posts of those differents sections get saved, then we can choice the themaposter folder and it can get saved and posted automatically

i already asked you 10 times in private message

the point is. a lot of people have like 50 sections. now we need to move all those sections one by one to themaposter.

but if we can set where those posts of those differents sections get saved, then we can choice the themaposter folder and it can get saved and posted automatically

You asked for saving messages to files automatically. I have added that in previous update.

Most people want to change links or update the post before posting.

By saving the file immediately to themaPoster folder the post will be created with not your own links and maybe even badly formatted post.

As I mentioned, you can use some simple file management program to do that if you really want it.

It should be able:
* Monitor a folder for new created files.
* When finds a new file copy that file to needed themaPoster folder.

It's really easy task and there should be plenty of small tools who can do that (just Google).

You only need to setup that tool once (choose folder to monitor -> choose a folder to copy to -> do this for all needed folders). It's a 1-5 minutes job.

Last edited:
Freddy i already found a tool called Synkron which can do that

it cuts all posts from themaleecher folder and move them to themaposter folder where they get posted

problem is, when it cuts the posts from themaleecher. the themaleechter wont save new posts. when i look into themaleecher i see there are new posts, but they dont get posted in the themaleecher folder where they can be fetched by Synkron

it cuts all posts from themaleecher folder and move them to themaposter folder where they get posted

problem is, when it cuts the posts from themaleecher. the themaleechter wont save new posts. when i look into themaleecher i see there are new posts, but they dont get posted in the themaleecher folder where they can be fetched by Synkron

Will take a look today a bit later and let you know how to solve this.

Also it should copy files, not cut.

I might find a better tool.

if this tool copy posts and not cut them, how will it copy new posts next time? it will copy same files again and again.

if this tool copy posts and not cut them, how will it copy new posts next time? it will copy same files again and again.

No, it won't. The tool must monitor only for new created files (ignore the old). I definitely seen such tool, if I won't be able to find it I will just code it myself.

themaLeecher re-creates moved (missing) files automatically after restart.

You will have duplicates when posting later if it cuts the files.

Last edited:
Version 2.22 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.21 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.22
  • Added topics (mega-threads) leeching support for Burning Board <= 3.x type.
  • Added setting in "Options" -> "Messages" -> "When saving messages to file add increment number at the start of file name".
  • Improved "Topics" leech. You can enter URL which has topic ID (not post ID) in topic ID field and it will try to parse the ID from URL after focus is lost.
  • Fixed important files saving bug.
  • Fixed small interface issues (mostly happened with non-English characters).

hi
is this download auto news with premium filehost and upload to other filehost which i will add ?

actually i want to leech news from some site and upload it to my recommend filehost

hi
is this download auto news with premium filehost and upload to other filehost which i will add ?

actually i want to leech news from some site and upload it to my recommend filehost

Hi,

you can leech news (posts) and replace links (without uploading).

There are no uploading features at the moment, but might add in future update.

Version 2.23 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.22 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.23
  • Fixed images preview loading which had non-English characters in URL.

Back