Selling themaLeecher - software to help you leech and manage messages.

Freddy11

themaLeecher - software to help you leech and manage messages.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

Buy: themaLeecher - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • Manage your messages.
  • Leech messages from categories / sub-forums / users of all websites.
  • Leech messages from RSS feeds.
  • Leech messages from post / topic URL of all websites.
  • Leech all messages from topic (mega-thread).
  • Multiple pages at once leeching supported.
  • Automatic leeching. RSS feeds and websites are checked based on specified interval.
  • Group messages by sections.
  • Login before leeching to leech only user visible content for supported types (phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, IP Board, DLE forum, DLE blog, Wordpress, myBB, Discuz, Discuz X, xenForo, fluxBB, Icy Phoenix, punBB, miniBB, Burning Board, uCoz blog, phpWind, Blogger (blogspot), Other)
  • Custom cookies module to bypass login or security for other websites.
  • Custom leeching selectors if needed.
  • IMDB information grabber with customizable IMDB template.
  • Custom replacements for message and subject.
  • Extract links from message.
  • Easily replace extracted links.
  • Send messages with one click to themaPoster.
  • Leech only messages with wanted hosts and remove unwanted hosts automatically.
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Settings to make it work like you want.
  • Preview your formatted message.
  • Convert message to HTML.
  • Save messages to files and load messages from files.
  • Organize websites by categories and languages.
  • Multiple language interfaces (English, French, Russian)
  • Basic clipboard functionality to "Paste & Leech" post with one click.
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaLeecher

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaLeecher

themaPoster / themaManager / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaLeecher forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaLeecher on themaLeecher forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaLeecher - (changelog)

Last edited:
221 comments
Just got it.. But I have few question. may be I am missing something.. 01. I could not find any way leech from forum. such as warez-bb, tehparadox etc. 02. I am a forum poster. Could you please tell me how to convert my leeching code HTML to BB? 03. Is there any way replace Image links with new Image links automatically? Suppose I am leeching from "sceper.eu". Now every time I have to upload those image on "imgur.com" manually & replace those links manually.

Just got it.. But I have few question. may be I am missing something.. 01. I could not find any way leech from forum. such as warez-bb, tehparadox etc. 02. I am a forum poster. Could you please tell me how to convert my leeching code HTML to BB? 03. Is there any way replace Image links with new Image links automatically? Suppose I am leeching from "sceper.eu". Now every time I have to upload those image on "imgur.com" manually & replace those links manually.

1. As you can see in the features at the moment the supported types are DLE, Wordpress and all RSS (it doesn't need to be blog). If forum has RSS then you can leech from RSS feed. More types will come in updates.

2. All leeched messages are in bbCode.

3. Half automatically using the extract / replace links feature. More info in FAQ: themaLeecher - (FAQ)

Version 1.02 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.01 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

You can also download from email (with the license key).

v.1.02

• Fixed error with some RSS feeds (UTF-8 error).
  • Fixed some small leeching problems.
  • Added button to preview selected messages. tags are replaced to [theimg] to save space and avoid loading images. You can use arrow keys [right / left or down / up] to move from one message to another automatically.
    [*]Fixed small update notice problem when response comes from second server.
    [*]Improved. Maximaze and focus when received message from themaPoster.
    [/list]

For previous versions changelog: [url=http://leecher.freddy.lt/changelog.php]click here[/url]

Last edited:
Version 1.03 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 1.02 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.1.03

• Added few smaller values for RSS feeds check interval.
  • Fixed some small leeching problems.
  • Added new tag <youtubeLink> in IMDB template tags.
  • Added "Show images for all messages" check box in messages preview window.
  • Added new setting in "Options" -> "General" - "Make sound when new messages leeched."
  • Added new setting in "Options" -> "General" - "Flash taskbar icon when minimized and new messages leeched."
  • Other small fixes and improvements.

For previous versions changelog: click here

can you make option to send all leeched posts to themeaposter? like if i leech 100 posts and then it send all 100 to the themaposter

can you make option to send all leeched posts to themeaposter? like if i leech 100 posts and then it send all 100 to the themaposter

It's not possible to just guess with which templates / topics to associate the message. There is a button to send message to themaPoster, after that just select needed templates / topics and send it / schedule or save to posts list there.

don't know if this feature already available or not. is it possible that there is multiple page links inside a text file and then use the text files to leech all the page text using themaleecher?

don't know if this feature already available or not. is it possible that there is multiple page links inside a text file and then use the text files to leech all the page text using themaleecher?

At the moment this feature does not exist. Might add in some future update.

Litecoin, EgoPay, PerferctMoney, OkPay are now accepted payment methods.

Last edited:
-How to leech from website's specific category or home page?
It only leeches messages from the url itself.
Hi, how could I leech all new posts from last check-up automatically if they aren't at page one and not preset to be supported?
send_message_to_themaposter.png
Is there any way to send batch messages to themaPoster rather than one by one?

phpBB and vBulletin support is planned.
Will it support leeching from specific threads(users), including check up new replys(posts)?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
Hi, how could I leech all new posts from last check-up automatically if they aren't at page one and not preset to be supported?

You could just add first and second page and they both will be checked then.

Is there any way to send batch messages to themaPoster rather than one by one?

At the moment not, could add something like that to send messages to posts list without templates / topics added.

Will it support leeching from specific threads(users), including check up new replys(posts)?

Yes.

@freddy
have you made any video tutorial on how to use this tool?

There is not much to show in video, just check the FAQ: themaLeecher - (FAQ) , it's now quite small.

Please add some features :
- leech background : run leech 24/24/7/7
- Auto send download link to IDM or jdownload to download (just need 1 file hosting links, no need send all download links)
- add custom button to the post.
- auto send posts to themaposter and post (^^for webmaster just need content, no need links)

@Keosoft90, some of these features are also what I'm talking about in my last reply.

- leech background : run leech 24/24/7/7
Rather than run it 24×7 a week, I think it should support leeching all new posts from last check-up automatically no matter how many pages are there for new posts. If it can leech any posts with a time(amount) limitation which would be really sweet, such as leeching posts from past 24 hours, past 7 days, 1st Nov. to 31st Nov. or any other custom setting.

Don't understand it quiet well, but a function that can insert text in batch posts(messages) between description and download links automatically could be helpful.

- auto send posts to themaposter and post
+1. First, themaLeecher should be able to send batch messages to themaPoster, second themaPoster specify batch messages with templates / topics. Last BATCH POST!

Hi, Freddy. We really need your help.:dan:

Last edited:
Freddy : hope you can check rsszeus , this software can help us leech any RSS source, and replace...., good function to add themaleecher
Code:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=z17PCawttiw

ihptgowf : custom button mean : download button, screenshot button, infomation button or donate by buy account button,.....

Freddy : hope you can check rsszeus , this software can help us leech any RSS source, and replace...., good function to add themaleecher
Code:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=z17PCawttiw

ihptgowf : custom button mean : download button, screenshot button, infomation button or donate by buy account button,.....

Replacements already exists. You can do this in the current version. Replacements help topic: themaLeecher ? View topic - Replacements help topic.

Keosoft90

Rather than run it 24×7 a week, I think it should support leeching all new posts from last check-up automatically no matter how many pages are there for new posts. If it can leech any posts with a time(amount) limitation which would be really sweet, such as leeching posts from past 24 hours, past 7 days, 1st Nov. to 31st Nov. or any other custom setting.

I might add setting for how many pages to check. Don't plan anything with dates. Too much hustle.

Don't understand it quiet well, but a function that can insert text in batch posts(messages) between description and download links automatically could be helpful.

You can already do this this replacements.

- auto send posts to themaposter and post
+1. First, themaLeecher should be able to send batch messages to themaPoster, second themaPoster specify batch messages with templates / topics. Last BATCH POST!

It's not possible to just guess to which templates / topics to post automatically.

Last edited:
I might add setting for how many pages to check.
Thanks. Then themaLeecher could be more powerful.

It's not possible to just guess to which templates / topics to post automatically.
Maybe I didn't make it clear. What I mean is the ability to batch operation, rather than an intelligent system to do every step automatically.

What we want to work with is:

First, we need themaLeecher allow us manually select and send lots of messages to themaPoster everytime.

Second, we need themaPoster allow us manually specify batch of messages with templates / topics at a time.

Last, we need themaPoster allow us manually select mass messages and let it post all of them with one click.

What we don't like to work with is: Manually do a lot of steps which could only allow to be done one message a time. It's too time consuming.

Could the time interval be customizable, such as 1min?

Thanks, Freddy.

Last edited:
Back