SUBYSHARE.COM 60% PPS /Ranking system

515 comments
Thanks for update my affilaitemode to x2 PDD.
i would like to know at my affiliate page at the right side, under Disk Space it was $10.00 for 1000 GB / monthly.
Is that been selected ?
Are we have to pay for the storage ?
i though it was free storage.

when try to upload it shows this
[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't execute select:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')
ORDER BY RAND()
' at line 6 at Modules/DataBase.pm line 72.

getting : (500) Internal Server Error when upload via web
also many download are not counting $ ??
RyeDej1.png

Last edited:
@Mr Jinx : ask a same question I answered , simply inbox me your server IP only.
@chong80 : it's extend storage ,you can pay for it for more premium storage , or not need to pay if not needed .
@tora : is Normal upload or Drag drop upload or which methods ?
@UrSoulIsMine : if you see downloads is from US and not show any username ,not count ,it means : we transferred your files from EU servers to USA servers to offer our customers a better download speed .Some countries get a slowly speed from EU .

@Mr Jinx : ask a same question I answered , simply inbox me your server IP only.
@chong80 : it's extend storage ,you can pay for it for more premium storage , or not need to pay if not needed .
@UrSoulIsMine : if you see downloads is from US and not show any username ,not count ,it means : we transferred your files from EU servers to USA servers to offer our customers a better download speed .Some countries get a slowly speed from EU .
i understand now.

Last edited:
@UrSoulIsMine : omg , missunderstood . Only transfer files (moving) from EU servers to USA servers is not counted .Downloads from USA customers is counting normally .

@tora : found the issue , fixed ! we are upgrading and nearly complete the streaming part ,this is our technician's mistake when did it,we are very sorry for this issue.

Last edited:
@UrSoulIsMine : omg , missunderstood . Only transfer files (moving) from EU servers to USA servers is not counted .Downloads from USA customers is counting normally .

@tora : found the issue , fixed ! we are upgrading and nearly complete the streaming part ,this is our technician's mistake when did it,we are very sorry for this issue.

sr. i missunderstood.

plz unban my vps ip. pm sent

have u consider to make weekly payments? for exemple on mondays or fridays like the top filehosts, that would be better and will make ppl to join as an affiliate coz right now waiting 10 days after request to is too long

@UrSoulIsMine : sometime is too busy to reply ,but I always solve requests from you and all our members very quickly .
1-Unban your VPS' IP : did it few days ago after received your PM .
2-Your IP is ban : That IP is ban due to many logging failed ,it's automatically ,that feature to prevent hacking/cracking accounts. Your IP is cleared now ,next times ,pls avoid to repeat that , copy and paste your password carefully.

@mnbx : Bitcoin payment ,need to receive few confirmations then the funds will come into your bitcoin wallet , sometime it's delayed ,no one can control it ,we can wait only .usually few hours .If it's too long ,such as over 1 day ,please inbox or contact me ,I will send you the transaction details to confirm.
Your payment is done this morning .

@tora : we will try our best to serve you all ,soon and on time in the nearly future .

Hope for a new month with a better stats for all , we are developing some features and will add it soon.

Best regards,

Back