SUBYSHARE.COM 60% PPS /Ranking system

515 comments
UPLOAD SPEED TOO SLOW RDP HOLLAND :IP ADRESS SENT BEFORE PM

FTP%20UPL.png

PLZ FIX THIS ;THANKS

Hello @tora , @lamrini : As I noticed already , you uploaded files to our USA servers from your Holland (Netherlands ) RPD/VPS so the speed it not good .In this case ,please PM me ,I will guide you to use filezilla to upload to the right servers in NL ,the speed is always 5-10mb/s .

Hello @mnbx

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]-[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] We count only the 100% completed downloads from non premium users.
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]- We count 1 download only from the same IP per 24 hours.

And I checked and saw that you have earning ,not 0.000
You can make a test at anytime by using another clearly IP and download your files by free status and see the results.
Regards,[/FONT]

Hello tora : pls dont rush .

• The payment will be completed in a period of time of 7-14 days since the request to the wallet you've requested.

I cant select x2 PPD. Why? Subyshare lie UPLOADER.

you arbitrarily change plan. I select X2 ppd but you change to pps.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]SUBYSHARE.COM 40$/1k PPD only lie![/FONT]

Last edited:
Hello Update : pls inbox me your account username.

Sent to inbox. Thanks SBS

Please reply to my inbox. Thanks SBS

SBS not answer. Why you not reply?

Hello SBS.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]You arbitrarily change plan. I select X2 ppd but you change to pps.
[/FONT]
6r7JPdf.png
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]

This is rate for 1k download.

LcUJYBn.png

Last edited:
Sent to inbox. Thanks SBS

Please reply to my inbox. Thanks SBS

SBS not answer. Why you not reply?

Hello SBS.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]You arbitrarily change plan. I select X2 ppd but you change to pps.
[/FONT]
6r7JPdf.png
[/FONT]

This is rate for 1k download.

LcUJYBn.png

What do you upload? WOW

upload very slow please fix it thanks

Hello,

I just sign up your host.

Please, upgrade my account and activate x2PPD.[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]

Username:
jpkk

Thanks you.

Last edited:
Hello,

I just sign up your host.

Please, upgrade my account and activate x2PPD.[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]

Username:
jpkk

Thanks you.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]They haven't X2 PPD :) . They lie me and everyone.

[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]This is result. Than 15k download with 1.7$. How many rate per 1000 downloads?
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
wRn9D7m.png

Last edited:
Hello all,
Sorry for the lately reply.
@Sunny : please read again previously replies in this topic or pm me , which upload method are you using?web or remote or ftp?If you are using a Europe server/rdp ,pls use ftp.subyshare.com to get the fastest upload speed ,if you are using zoom ,sometime it connects to our USA servers and get a slower speed than Europe .Pls pm for more details .

@Update : we disabled your x2PPD plan due to your traffic is bad (bots ,ssh ,proxies and fake traffic),this is our right , you can choose continue or leave us if you want.Your plan is ranking now (MIX plan) at the starter plan is SB Cooper ,it depends on your sales/rebills.Please view our affiliate page for more details about the rates.

@Tora : Before you choose to use our service ,you should read carefully about our terms ,affiliates plans and payment schedule .

@dataporter : yes.we blocked almost of it ,but if you are an uploader ,pls inbox me your server/vps/rdp.. IP so we can unblock it for you to upload. About FTP upload , you can use ftp softwares to upload normally without that IP is blocked or not .Please put the credentials exactly (ftp.subyshare.com , your username and your password).

Regards,

@jpkk : Sorry , Done now ,please check your account again.

Last edited:
Back