SUBYSHARE.COM 60% PPS /Ranking system

515 comments
Hello, do not forget please to pay me money in a webmoney wallet, Saturday will be 14 day, I ordered a payment on November 4 on Saturday.

Today is Thursday, as I understand the money must be received to the purse number on Saturday or Sunday, right?.

My username rocky1984

also please accept authorization in my Skype, my old Skype address changed, my new Skype address f-edos

The search engine will show you the name and surname Juan Gallardo

Hello

I can't login anymore in my account ...

I have done also Forget password ..... i get password in email account , but when i use it to login , i get wrong password .....

HELP

Since yesterday i have files with 0 downloads ..... :(

So i try self to download a file with zero downloads ....

And i get this :
Error!
This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes.

Today it still the same , what you understand with a view minutes ??

@Jupiler : we are having 1 error server and it's OFF now to fixed .SO you received that notice when download files from it only .All others are working fine .

Administrator began to delete a lot of files in the file manager, although I have a premium status and the files should live forever.
I'm disappointed.

Last edited:
Just recently updates :

***FREE users :
-Affiliate mode is automatically activated after register,default is PPD (ranking system) ,if you need to change plan ,please select it in account settings.
-Report mode is activated after you got profit from sales/rebills/downloads .
-Can upload unlimited !!!
-Inactive files ,NO downloads from 30 days will be removed .
-Account will be upgraded/extended to PREMIUM automatically by the system if got sales from the last day.
-NOT allow to download/leeching files from other users in our system .

***PREMIUM users :
-Affiliate mode is automatically activated after register,default is PPD (ranking system) ,if you need to change plan ,please select it in account settings.
-Report mode is activated after you got profit from sales/rebills/downloads .
-Can Upload unlimited !!!
-Have 1TB premium storage by default , storage will be extended(+)(1TB++)/reduced(- to 1TB) depend on sales/rebills in last 30 days .
-Files in premium storage is forever .
IF exceed premium storage ,overuse ,files will be deleted if inactive:
-x2PPD mode : Inactive files ,NO downloads from 90 days will be removed .
-Ranking system (mix sales + downloads) : Inactive files ,NO downloads from 180 days will be removed .
-Account will be extended/renewed to PREMIUM automatically by the system if got sales/rebills from the last day.
-NOT allow to download/leeching files from other users in our system .

***WEBMASTER :
-We can support some special functions for websites which require membership , control/analysis/manage users....

***Updated new functions :
-Remote upload : support more sites ,you can ask us to add any hosts if you need .
-Folder password : if you set password for a folder , all files inside it will have the same password for download.
-Folder link : switch back to Basic mode to get Folder public link .
-Many new functions added ,check at : https://subyshare.com/account/profile
-Bitcoin payout : minimum amount is $200 .
-Extract ,split archive files directly in your filemanager : RAR ,ZIP ,7zip : will be added in next 3 days .

***Suggestions :
-Feel free to contact us to request everything you might think it's helpful .

Hello SBS,

The Disable Download IPs and Disable Download Username function in Subyshare is a nightmare for people whom pay money to purchase subyshare account and for the uploaders didn't use it.

When a user purchased a Subyshare account , the users are supposed to be able to download any files that hosted on subyshare as long as the link is valid and still available.

We all knew that the uploaders post their link via blog and forum.
It didn't make any sense when Subyshare let the uploaders ban the downloaders IP address.
The only outcome is the uploaders will use it to force the downloader to become their own referral or otherwise they will ban the downloader ip and username.

Every Uploaders is competing with each other, if the uploaders didn't make use of the "Disable Download IPs and Disable Download Username " to forced the user to become their own referral, they will slowly lost all of their sales.

In some cases, the uploader may even ban their own referral just because they think the downloaders download too much although Subyshare already had a 40GB per days limit per account. The greedy uploaders may ask for bitcoin from the downloaders to get their username unbanned.

Please remove both of the Disable Download IPs and Disable Download Username function, it's no good for both uploaders and downloaders. The only beneficial is the selfish people whom use it to generate sales and steal the revenue from another uploader whom didn't use it.

By the way, keep2share had two type of premium, normal premium and premium pro. The premium pro is come with a higher price but it supported Anonymous downloads and having more daily traffic.
I think subyshare should provide such type of service too. When a users purchased a premium pro account, uploaders had no way to know if a premium pro user had download their files because it's anonymous. The downloader whom pay the money is well protected and the uploaders had no way to ripped them off.

Please bring up this topic to Subyshare management team and keep us updated.

Thanks!

Hello SBS,

The Disable Download IPs and Disable Download Username function in Subyshare is a nightmare for people whom pay money to purchase subyshare account and for the uploaders didn't use it.

When a user purchased a Subyshare account , the users are supposed to be able to download any files that hosted on subyshare as long as the link is valid and still available.

We all knew that the uploaders post their link via blog and forum.
It didn't make any sense when Subyshare let the uploaders ban the downloaders IP address.
The only outcome is the uploaders will use it to force the downloader to become their own referral or otherwise they will ban the downloader ip and username.

Every Uploaders is competing with each other, if the uploaders didn't make use of the "Disable Download IPs and Disable Download Username " to forced the user to become their own referral, they will slowly lost all of their sales.

In some cases, the uploader may even ban their own referral just because they think the downloaders download too much although Subyshare already had a 40GB per days limit per account. The greedy uploaders may ask for bitcoin from the downloaders to get their username unbanned.

Please remove both of the Disable Download IPs and Disable Download Username function, it's no good for both uploaders and downloaders. The only beneficial is the selfish people whom use it to generate sales and steal the revenue from another uploader whom didn't use it.

By the way, keep2share had two type of premium, normal premium and premium pro. The premium pro is come with a higher price but it supported Anonymous downloads and having more daily traffic.
I think subyshare should provide such type of service too. When a users purchased a premium pro account, uploaders had no way to know if a premium pro user had download their files because it's anonymous. The downloader whom pay the money is well protected and the uploaders had no way to ripped them off.

Please bring up this topic to Subyshare management team and keep us updated.

Thanks!

With all my respect to you, but I think you ask to remove this option because you want steal content from other and you can't! xD If you're publishing original unique content in your website, then this tool is excellent to ban leechers, debrids or site rips makers...

With all my respect to you, but I think you ask to remove this option because you want steal content from other and you can't! xD If you're publishing original unique content in your website, then this tool is excellent to ban leechers, debrids or site rips makers...

We all knew that most of the files hosted on filehosting company are copyright content but 99% of the uploaders are not the copyright owner.

The filehosting company had no obligation to review the upload contents one by one, Uploaders indeed make a profit by stealing the content from the copyright owner but as long as the copyright owners don't sending a DMCA Takedown notice, the uploaded files will not be deleted and that's how the filehost companies can stay in business.

In this case I don't think there is a legit reason to protect the uploader's content by giving rights to uploaders to ban the downloaders.
Customers whom pay for a premium accounts are desired to download a lot of contents and that's why they purchased premium accounts.

Hello SBS
i want to change Pay per Sales Mode(not mix Pay per Sales)
Affiliate Mode:SB Cooper is Pay per Sales Upto 60% per sales/rebill(not mix Pay per Sales) ???
Thank you

Back