Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem when export selected link :

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

And do you pay the embled videos ?

Last edited:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Would you mind taking a screenshot of the error shown on the website, and send it to support (at) streamin.to so we can troubleshoot the issue?

Yes, we pay the same rates for embedded videos. Keep in mind that the user has to view at least 25% of the video in order for the view to be counted.

"Internal Server Error

Would you mind taking a screenshot of the error shown on the website, and send it to support (at) streamin.to so we can troubleshoot the issue?

Yes, we pay the same rates for embedded videos. Keep in mind that the user has to view at least 25% of the video in order for the view to be counted.
It's fixed , Now i can export selected links, but can you add embed code ? i really need this.
Thank you !

It's fixed , Now i can export selected links, but can you add embed code ? i really need this.
Thank you !

Yes, we will have the embed code added soon (<24 hours). For now, you can get embed code individually from each video link.

Hi, I'm testing the service, I went up a video of 2:11 minutes long and have 20 views and earnings are in 0, is there a problem with the statistics?, my traffic is from Mexico, what happens? [:|]

Hi, I'm testing the service, I went up a video of 2:11 minutes long and have 20 views and earnings are in 0, is there a problem with the statistics?, my traffic is from Mexico, what happens? [:|]

Can we have the username used to register on the site?

Thanks

Ok, everything is in order, I keep testing and wish we had not cheated as some others. :D

Regards

PS:
Excuse my English, I use translator

I have problem with the statistics, Streamin.to does not count all my views.
My videos have > 2000 views.
My user name : obama888

I have problem with the statistics, Streamin.to does not count all my views.
My videos have > 2000 views.
My user name : obama888

Keep in mind that the user has to watch at least 25% of the video in order for the view to be counted.

This is my views :
Sc3kcuz.png

262+196+171+137+126+73+41 = 1004 Views
Base the lowest rates (minimum rates & tier 4) : 1004 views = 1004 x 0.00095 = 0.9538 $
My earning is only $0.2348 ?

Keep in mind that the user has to watch at least 25% of the video in order for the view to be counted.

This is my views :
Sc3kcuz.png

262+196+171+137+126+73+41 = 1004 Views
Base the lowest rates (minimum rates & tier 4) : 1004 views = 1004 x 0.00095 = 0.9538 $
My earning is only $0.2348 ?

Thanks for letting us know about this, seems there was an issue with counting views for Vietnam (which is where 95% of your views were located). The issue has been fixed, and the amount in your account has been updated.

If you have any additional issues with the system, please let us know!

We were recently banned because we created an account to bump this thread, which was unprofessional and against the terms of service here at WJunction. This will not happen again, and we will continue to provide support for our service at WJunction.

Since we were last here, there have been several updates with our service, including the following :

- We are now supported by Zoom Uploader, simply update your software to the lastest version.
- We now pay every friday
- Affiliates can be paid using Webmoney now
- Increased rates for countries in Tier 1,2, and 3

If you have any questions, contact us via email : support (at) streamin.to or send us a pm

Last edited:
Glad to see you back.

As you are paying on Friday so can I request my cashout on Thursday ?

Do you pay through PayPal ? Because I like PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back