Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, my total from Streamin keeps going up even though I'll never see the money it appears. I added it to my pending total, just to make myself suffer more. And when I was doing it, I was reminded of that feeling I had in the past from other hosts that ripped me off -- when everything's good with the host, you always want your total to go up, up, up and you're so happy to cash out. But once the rip off happens, it's the opposite, you want to see *nothing* because the more you make, the more annoying it becomes. I hope there's a cyclone in Tahiti when Matt goes there on vacation on our dime.

Once a week I compile my totals and I did that today. It just makes me so angry to look at Streamin. They increased our earnings so I made more than I did before, but really made zero because it's false. Matt could be paying all of us $10 per hit for all the difference it would make LOL. But it's so annoying because if I *really* made this, it would be great. But I'd be happy just to get paid for what I *used* to make before he changed the earnings, etc. a few months ago. Like I said, it just makes me angry. Do you think Kodi was ever a problem for him at all? Maybe he got a taste of ripping us off with his Kodi story -- like a shark goes into a frenzy when it smells blood -- because many of us just accepted Kodi as an excuse. Then he thought, "Man, if those idiots will believe THAT, maybe I can convince them I'm implementing a new payment method that will take some time to kick in? Then they won't expect to get paid within the next two weeks. I can add perks to wet their whistles. Then I can *really* rip them off!" So despicable...

Last edited:
Could we have a clue from a Mod why the profile of "streamin" was banned ? this may help us understand ? because I have seen on his latest post that asking the Mods to block this topic until payment will be issued ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back