Status
Not open for further replies.

ToGiveWarning

As my name says, I'm here to give warning. I've said in other threads to stay very far away from this company, but again they've changed their branding. SSDapp is/was also known as 100TBH, AJVPS, Seedboxone & Hostlower. You can search those names on the forum to see all the bad reviews. 100TBH was banned from the forums here for being scammers. I don't know if they scam people completely, but their service has always been horrible no matter what branding they're under. Thus is why when they get enough bad publicity out there, they just shut down and re-brand. I'm just putting this out there so everyone knows that they re-branded and it would be best to stay away, but if you don't and you have either positive or negative things to say, please come give you're review. I'm just one person among many who have had problems with them in the past so I don't expect everyone to heed my warning, but I seriously just want to save some people out there some migraines.

3 comments
Well, that's too bad... thanks for warning the community. Perhaps choose a reputable VPS provider, and just make their VPS a seedbox. ;)

i've used it for quite a while and had no problems, but since i don't need seedbox anymore i'll give it cheap to anyone who can send me few $ to WMZ. account is valid for about 3 more months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back