SONIFILES.COM - Up To 70% per sale - 50% Rebills Lifetime - Up To 50$ 10K DL - Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a interesting host for me, can you put Indonesia to tier 3 like any other host I use so I'll try this good host, thanks in advance

Hi ,
We are thinking about adding Indonesia at tier 3 about keeping it always at tier 3, so for now it will be just for few days or week so we can track traffic from Indonesia.

Thank you

Everyone who sends me emails about activating their affiliate program, please dont send just an email , we need your username firstly.

Thank you

Indonesia is now at Third Three :)
soniFiles - Affiliate

Really thanks for it dude, I was mail you too, hope it reply it and I'm ready to start work with you

Hi ,
We are thinking about adding Indonesia at tier 3 about keeping it always at tier 3, so for now it will be just for few days or week so we can track traffic from Indonesia.

Thank you

Everyone who sends me emails about activating their affiliate program, please dont send just an email , we need your username firstly.

Thank you

Indonesia is now at Third Three :)
soniFiles - Affiliate

Really thanks for it dude, I was mail you too, hope it reply it and I'm ready to start work with you

Replied
Thank you

hi..,

my user complain

[FONT=&quot]all the download links reached maximum

whether u set maximum limit for downloading a file for free user

[FONT=&quot]for example : 100 downloads in each file...then nobody will able to download files[/FONT]

it should be unlimited

need ur reply

[/FONT]

after 40 downloads

it showing
[FONT=&amp]

[FONT=&amp]This file reached max downloads limit[/FONT]

[/FONT]
whats's this....

it should be unlimited...

not happy...need fast reply

stats totally wrong...

today so far 328 downloads....earning 0.033

what's this ??

Last edited:
Maybe I have the problem too, is reached max for file download, you must fix it and give it unlimited to download it. Many complain for my user, I hope better for this host and the pop up is too much I think

hi..,

my user complain

[FONT=&amp]all the download links reached maximum

whether u set maximum limit for downloading a file for free user

[FONT=&amp]for example : 100 downloads in each file...then nobody will able to download files[/FONT]

it should be unlimited

need ur reply

[/FONT]

Hello ,
We have put limit on file downloads for free user to 40 before , we have make unlimited now .

About support: Timezone is diferent, so you have to wait up to 24 hours then you can write support is crap , anyway
Thank you

is that possible to add new payment processor, like perfect money, or bitcoin??

Hello ,
We can't add perfect money for now , we have add bitcoin
Thank you
Thank you

Maybe I have the problem too, is reached max for file download, you must fix it and give it unlimited to download it. Many complain for my user, I hope better for this host and the pop up is too much I think

How many pop up you have ,, they are just two and they are clear advertismnet !?

Downloads are perfectlly fine , have a look from where your traffic is please

Last edited:
what about this ??

stats totally wrong...

what's this ??

username : coolguy

pls add compensation or add my lost earnings

stats not working right now........

Last edited:
Maybe is 2 or 3, is good to set unlimited download now, thanks

2 is fair enough . :) you're welcome

what about this ??

stats totally wrong...

what's this ??

username : coolguy

pls add compensation or add my lost earnings

stats not working right now........

Hi ,
Stats are totally perfect and working , your stats were perfectly fine , as soon you have made changes on your account you have save your affiliate to pps,
PS* next time you make any chnages check affiliate program and then save settings ,, we allow chnages on affiliate program once a week .

Its PPD now ,, thank you

Last edited:
thanks for reply

since i'm nearing my first payout...

i added payment method....

but why it changed my ppd mode to pps ??

pls pm me or tell me ur skype id...

Last edited:
boss can you ad thumbnails like on openload :) it will help me to get more traffic from my traffic source thank you

hmmm anybody else have a problem with uploading files?? it just keep loading for me i cant add my file:facepalm:

Last edited:
hi..,

i requested my first payout

waiting for payment

pls accept my skype request

done .
information on skype

Note* We are facing some errors with skrill payments . please dont request to Skrill or you have to wait aboit 2 to 3 days . I suggest paypal for now .
thank you

boss can you ad thumbnails like on openload :) it will help me to get more traffic from my traffic source thank you

hmmm anybody else have a problem with uploading files?? it just keep loading for me i cant add my file:facepalm:

Please can you send us a screenshot , Upload is woring fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back