SONIFILES.COM - Up To 70% per sale - 50% Rebills Lifetime - Up To 50$ 10K DL - Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes....ppd not working

i selected rewards mode ppd

after saving...it automatically revert back to pps

pls select ppd mode for me

username : coolguy

in download page remove Uploaded on 2016-08-12 15:15:55 by xxxx

it should be private

Last edited:
Upload speed is very slow. I am uploading with speed connection of 100/100 and on your page is uploading with 1.0 Mb/s

Is this your upload speed or, btw design and website is cool!

Upload speed is very slow. I am uploading with speed connection of 100/100 and on your page is uploading with 1.0 Mb/s

Is this your upload speed or, btw design and website is cool!

Hi,
Yeah users are saying upload speed is slow, We're fixing this as soon we can, the problem adn what confuse us is. we are testing in some different location and speed is very good also same or abit more compare with other hosts.

Thank you

It´s ok. Looking forward to use you .

Hi ,
I can't PM you back because of some limits I have with my account , but if you'll need more storage space then we will increase it more , for now we think 100 GB is enough to start .
Thank you

yes...upload speed very very slow...

not happy with ur servers

Hi,
For everyone Upload Speed Solved .
Thank you

Last edited:
Hello I uploaded an AVI file there is only download option available for the file no online Streaming. {[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]- Online Streaming For (Videos and Music) } ? ? ?
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I have to manually type the URL to find the upload option (LOL) [/FONT]sonifiles.com/?op=upload. sonifiles.com/?op=_ _ _ _ _ _

Are you a non streaming file hosts or a file host like userscloud.com which allow users to stream video file with original file size ?

If you are a DVIX host like userscloud.com then why can't I stream the video file ?

Hello I uploaded an AVI file there is only download option available for the file no online Streaming. {[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]- Online Streaming For (Videos and Music) } ? ? ?
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I have to manually type the URL to find the upload option (LOL) [/FONT]sonifiles.com/?op=upload. sonifiles.com/?op=_ _ _ _ _ _

Are you a non streaming file hosts or a file host like userscloud.com which allow users to stream video file with original file size ?

If you are a DVIX host like userscloud.com then why can't I stream the video file ?

Hello ,
We are streaming just original files , we're not converting them etc. We are focused on file hosting for now . Later on we will bring and file streaming if users really want it .
No we don't allow DVIX player , i'ts pain in ass for newbie downloaders (installing plugins etc) sow just HTML5 videos are supported for now .
sonifiles.com/?op=upload does not work , you ahve to go to file manager to upload .
Thank you

Warning!

Some users are using automatic download or any kind of downloader to manipulate downloads. Keep in mind we will terminate your account imediatly and ban your IP .
We dont cheat so we will not tolerate any kind of spaming against us.

If we will get constantly spaming then we'll be forced to add limit ti download to ip (3 Dls/24 for IP) , currently it's multiple up to 15 for first group ,

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back