Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiqbal

Friends i would like to appropriate the one who deliver the best answer to my question. I am planing to start a social book marking campaign for my client. Please suggest me if i post all the pages over any of the social book marking site, would it be called spamming or it would provide me quality high page rank links or signals?

5 comments
Promoting various pages of a single website in a single social bookmarking site is not spamming. You can well go with that technique. Blog sites are generally single websites with regular updates with new pages and they get posted every time an article is posted. This is not spamming. You can increase your backlinks and also gain traffic by this. This will also help you t diversify your linkbuilding and ensure that people visit all your website pages equally.

If you have a value of your unique content in the blog or website then you can add a value for your back links with Social book marking. I hope you will get real value through social book marking is not enough and also to add more posts in forum, more content in blog, blog comments then it will be added value for your website. Thanks.

It will not be considered as spamming unless you bombard the social networking website with your links...the trick is to make it look natural.

If you post different content with quality on multiple site submission, it is good for you. By social bookmarking, your site may get index fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back