VPS ShakeHost.com - SolorusVM, 10GB Space, 256MB Ram, 100GB BW from $11.00/month (France)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrgeek

ShakeHost.com - SolusVM, 10GB Space, 256MB Ram, 100GB BW from $7.50/month (France)

logo.png

Shake Host ~ Shaken with speed and price!

We are proud to announce ShakeHost to WJunction, ShakeHost is a fully established web hosting company

selling all kinds of packages from Shared Hosting to Dedicated Servers. We have been offering these safe,

secure and reliable hosting services for over 2 years now with 100% satisfaction to each individual client.

Why Shake Host?

Hosting Features - Here at Shake Host, we are dedicated to offering you as our clients the best

hosting services you can get possible for your money. Apart from the fact we offer some of the most speedy

servers out there, all our packages come with the most up to date

What can you expect from your vps:
- Complete System Isolation
- Dedicated ip Addresses
- Full Root Access
- Remote Reboot

Addons:
- Cpanel (Unmetered Domains) $14.00 per month
- DirectAdmin (Unmetered Domains) $7.35 per month
- Webmin (Unmetered Domains) Free
- Dedicated ipV4 $2.50

[
30 Day Moneyback Guaranteed - Shake Host offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all Shared Hosting

plans. If your not completely happy with your hosting package (within 30 days when your initial order was

placed) you'll receive all your money back within 24 hours of placing the Cancelation Request.

Our Packages

[SLIDE]http://i26.lulzimg.com/139c52.png[/SLIDE]

Contact Us

Live Support - Our live support system is online majority of the day but we do not guarantee it to

be online 24/7/365. Also anyone speaking via the live support must have a copy of there transition ID if

they are asking for technical support for proof of hosing ownership.

Support Tickets - Please note all our support tickets come with a 100% guarantee to a reply within

24 hours but we have NEVER in the past 2 years ever taken longer than 12 hours. We generally have all

tickets answered within minutes if a support operator is online!

Email Us - If you need any support regarding Abuse, Sales, Technical or anything else and you would

like to go direct to the Directors of Shake Host then feel free to Email a director at

support@shakehost.com

Promotional Offer

Last edited:
13 comments
Hi, Ace The tos page is working however please pm me the link that it wasn't working and I'll look in to it for you .. (I have updated the terms of service) Thanks for replying to this topic.

Examples of unacceptable content or links : (this is for our offshore based hosting services)

pirated software
hacker programs or archives
Warez sites
Proxys

I gave it a try too, will be receiving the login credentials soon - I hope.
I see your order Sent your details out sorry for the delay... We manually activate vps due to we do manually check orders.. (speed is life)

bandwidth limited X-(
Yes I'm sorry it's limited however let me know if you need more bandwidth I'm sure I can offer you deal on the bandwidth you need ..

To anyone if your looking for something or want more space or more bandwidth on vps put in ticket post a reply pm me let me know I'm pretty much blind folded you let me know what you want and I can try my best to provide..

For those who have posted I thank you for just posting on this thread and feel free to post I want to hear feed back real thoughts.

Last edited:
lol sorry was clicking the TOS link at the bottom http://shakehost.com/tos.php

oh ok, i see you don't allow adult contents.
Offshore we do allow it

Atleast Spell SolorusVM [SolusVM] Correctly
Yes I was told about it I caught it however the forum didn't update in all areas.. Next time we plan to go over our ad few times for spelling errors we do appreciate honesty so if there is something wrong please let us know this gives us more room to improve.

The coupon doesn't work?
Am willing to give it a try for a month.
ProXace I'll make sure that gets fixed thank you for informing us :) You may order I can apply that discount manually as well..

We love the feed back we will try our best to reply to everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back