Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian77

Hi, I'm little bit confused. I read some thing about google penguin. Is it bad to use link exchange? Because linkquidator show me that I have a 97% backlinks at critical degree.... and about 80% are backlinks from site which I exchange link. I see a lot of site with PR2+ and 200+ UV/online at the moment and all that site have many exchange link (website with adult content). So, is it good to use exchange links? and if linkquidator say that I have chance to penalty at google 97% should I disavow all backlinks? Thank you for answer

3 comments
Hi, I'm little bit confused. I read some thing about google penguin. Is it bad to use link exchange? Because linkquidator show me that I have a 97% backlinks at critical degree.... and about 80% are backlinks from site which I exchange link. I see a lot of site with PR2+ and 200+ UV/online at the moment and all that site have many exchange link (website with adult content). So, is it good to use exchange links? and if linkquidator say that I have chance to penalty at google 97% should I disavow all backlinks? Thank you for answer

You should disavow those backlinks. 1:1 link exchanges are bad and Google knows about this that's why people try to do 3 way exchanges such as SITE 1 Links to Site 2, Site 2 Links Back to Site 1 but Google still knows about this. If linkquidator is considering a backlink critical is because that domain is probably considered spammy by google or it has way too many outbound links. With all the new penguin updates I STRONGLY suggest you disavow bad backlinks. Linkquidator is a good place to start.

That kind of bacK links are hurt your ranking or site because back links are irrelevant and not generated in organic way. You must use disavow tool for remove that kind of back links.

Link Exchage method is good One

My point of view Link Exchange methods are best one, i am doing link Exchange methods for my website, my website got good position in Google as far as Bing and yahoo Search Engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back